Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Naked Adventures!

Accounts of my daily escapades! Yay!
Rate this Entry

Naked Pizza!

Posted 03-29-2010 at 06:58 AM by nakedhelen
Updated 03-29-2010 at 07:41 AM by nakedhelen

RedaDare suggested I do the pizza delivery classic dare and open the door naked... He told me I could hide behind the door, which was kind of him since I wasn't really going to be opening my door naked while a complete stranger was on the other side! Still, there was a twist he didn't know about and which immediately popped to my devious little mind...

I picked up the phone and gave an order. About 15 minutes later I buzzed the delivery guy in. The doorbell rang soon after that, and I opened the door, standing behind it naked, only showing my face, my hand holding the money... aaaand... the entrance hallway's full-body mirror that was now letting the delivery guy admire my naked body from a very advantageous angle (twist!). I asked him politely to place the pizza on the mat, gave him the money + tip and he went away. The few moments we shared, he was constantly looking behind me with bulging eyes, I wonder why...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4078 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I delivered pizza for a whole year and the nicest thing a female customer did for me was answer the door in a bikini!
  2. Old Comment
    Shame you didn't deliver any pizza to me, then.