Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Staring at corners

Posted 06-27-2019 at 08:01 AM by PrincessJessica
Updated 06-27-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica

Staring at corners

I recently admitted that I had some weird desire to spend 1 hour in bondage or trapped doing cornertime. I like challenging myself and seeing if I can accomplish pretty arbitrary challenges for fun but didn’t expect to be dared to do it so soon. After spending 3 days straight in a red pair of lacey panties and pink bodystocking (when home alone, for night and going out) I was dared to spend 1 hour in cornertime (which became 50 minutes after some ill-advised negotiation) with my ballgag in while with the panties on my head so I could get a good sniff of the crotch. Yummy

I was keen to get this one done and out of the panties which I was increasingly feeling dirty in (after putting them on at Midnight on Sunday night all the way to around Midday on Thursday) and had the perfect 50-minute slot of home alone time. I stripped off, put my ball gag in as about as tight as it would go and then the panties on my head before setting the timer going. Then I prepared myself for boredom.

After around 2 minutes I began regretting not having a drink first, the ball gag was already drying my mouth out and I’d barely started. Still, I stood there with my arms obediently behind my back. After I’d guess 10 minutes my legs were getting numb so I widened my stance but this was the only major movement I made (somehow!) Seconds merged into minutes and I soon lost track of time as I drifted in and out of a trance-like state being “entertained” by noises next door. This was the only thing keeping my mind entertained but after I’d guess 20 minutes that stopped. Deadly silence. I really need a drink!

Next came a yawning fit which isn’t too surprising as I had just woken up after a bad night, and clearly starting at walls wasn’t entertaining my mind. Weirdly the lace pattern of my panties over my eyes seemed to help keep my focus as I could move my eyes and catch different patterns. Well, when stood still it was enough to intermittently entertain me but now just sounds weird. They didn't really smell much at all which was a relief. Coke, a nice ice drink of coke. That’s what I need!

I usually struggle with paranoia with corner time as I wonder if my timer is still working as weirdly shorter spells (like 10 minutes) feel much longer than I expect. Weirdly having a super long target time (more than double what I’ve done before) seemed to settle my mind to not focus on the seconds passing but just try to work my way through it. I did get a paranoia fit as I realised the window cleaner was due today and could probably get a good view of my naked ass and panties on my head. He very almost caught me with my pink bodystocking on a few days ago Every small bang sent me into a mild state of panic now, thankfully he never arrived though. After 30-40 minutes my legs began to ache. A lot. I cramp easily so opted to bend each leg very slightly to keep the blood flooding through. With my door closed (to squeeze into the only exposed corner in my room), it was also getting uncomfortably hot. Lots of ice. That’s what I needed, forget the drink.

Still, the drool from my ball gag was entertaining as it slathered over me. Over my chest, down my stomach and over my tormented dicklet. After 40 minutes (again another guess) of this, I did start laughing as I tickled me. I may not have moved very much (one major movement along with a few small flexes to prevent major cramping) but I was likely setting a record for noise during cornertime with my now uncontrollable yawning and small giggles. Very little is needed to entertain someone with only a wall to stare at for 50 minutes clearly.

For the final stretch, I began to think about what I was planning to do during the day (a few dares, a shower and that drink mainly occupying my mind). When I was just starting to wonder how much time was left the alarm beeped into life. Refuge. I wanted to punch the air in relief but instead could only manage an awkward limp back. My legs really ached far more than they probably should.
I made it! To my surprise, I didn’t entirely dislike the experience. In allowed a rare moment of quiet contemplation for my mind to work through some things before it began to drift off for my yawns and aches to take centre stage. I wouldn’t be madly opposed to doing it again. It was less boring than expected that's for sure and felt not much worse than the 20 minutes max I'd done before. I’m counting this as struck off my “bucket” list though even if it was 10 minutes short of my initial target I’m going to be paying for that minor mercy badly. For anyone interested I had a lovely drink of coke with an ice cube and a long sit down watching TV after. Heaven!
Posted in Sub Diving
Views 1457 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That was a good read, also, i may be a bit jealous. i totally get where you're coming from with corner time and this... this makes a lot of sense. Even, especially, the bits that don't.