Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Birthday ad

Posted 04-20-2017 at 02:07 PM by CSasha
Updated 05-15-2017 at 03:24 AM by CSasha (age issue correction)

Two months ago, I had my 18th birthday. Now I want to lose my virginity over and exhaustive weekend session as a late birthday present.
No money or favors involved, but you have to host, though I am flexible to travel even great distances for this fantasy of mine.

When I arrive, I am willing to dress and make up any way you like within the limits of my wardrobe I bring with me regarding your wishes plus any cloth and items you provide me, including kinky restraints and attachments. I'd also hand over all my travel property, cash, and items to you on arrival, so I am encouraged to proceed.
I have only touched myself so far and remain a regular virgin, but these parts are out of limits at all. No play, no abuse of it, not even touching it, neither directly nor indirectly. You may put me into any chastity device of your choice though. We can talk about extending that restriction into weeks if you like.

I'd take as much abuse and beating by you and any number of partners outside of permanent damage. No need for condoms for any tested participants. Despite the fact that I am totally straight, you may force me into service on my gender, partly or solely, and in fact, I'd love that very much.

As an open-minded slut, I am available for verbal and physical humiliation, any Hypno file treatment, spit-roast, a2m, and toilet service as long as you support me with some physical force or restraints. You control what I drink and eat, when I do my bathroom business, clean, exercise, rest, and sleep, as long as it involves your decent care about my physical and mental health.

But no blood and no needles. Though I am inexperienced and scared regarding electro play, I am willing to endure it if you know it well and as long as you play safe.

You get my permission to take any pictures, record videos, and live-stream, as well as keep any pics and files for your private collection, and even publish them wherever and whenever you want, as long as you hide my face and real identity and obey the law. You may also expose me to any public under the same conditions.

At the end of the weekend, I'd be willing to wear any body-writing, naughty cloth, labeled however you want, for my whole journey back home, as long as it doesn't offend any laws. Additionally, you may offer me any permanent souvenirs in the form of pierced belly-button, lips, nipples, tongue, septum, or genitals, or a tramp stamp, or tattooed words. All where you want, by a professional of your choice, as long as you care for any costs, but I remain the right to refuse.

Attached to this ad, you find picture proof of my small and slim body. I can ensure you of my natural resilience, mental strength, intelligence, and education. My skin and body are very sensitive though. Of course, you can also exploit me for physical labor and household chores as you wish. In case you'd like to torture my mind, I can highly recommend enforcing catch 22 decisions by me. Also, I wouldn't mind you financially exploiting the situation.

Perfect ad, isn't it? Maybe a bit too perfect.
Give real ads a chance. Click here!
More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories, Ad format
Views 1905 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »