Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Tunnel plug

Posted 09-11-2016 at 10:09 AM by CSasha
Updated 09-11-2016 at 10:15 AM by CSasha

Hi fellow darers and readers,

looking up some kinky blog and forum entries, and sites, I discovered there are tunnel plugs, which are anal plugs with a hole within so that the wearer has no control over holding back her or his extcrements. Out of curiousity I ordered one of it. Out of inexperience I would have gone for the average size, but large was the smallest available and I didn't want to wait. So I took it: inner circumference 3.9 in (100mm), outer circumference 7.9 in (200mm) Thanks to fast delivery it cam one day later. For my first try I had stretched my ass with a big dildo, and even then it was a tight fit though its flexible rubber. In fact it worked right from the start, taking up a small brown piece, but then I took it out for. i just couldn't bear it any longer. I even had very little traces of blood, the slightest from having inserted something too large too fast.

Now a few days later I was ready for the next approach. I had made an enema and done a fuckmachine dare on hard this day a couple hours ago, then completed some real life obligations. Now around fifteen minutes ago I had put up a peeled banana up my ass, as I am assuming it to be empty. Before that I had put out a curd cheese dildo from the fridge, just having used the solid plastic cover form of one of my dildos. But since I feared it was too much too cold mass for my inner body, I dropped the idea. There's something like a cold burn, you know? So after the peeled banana had went in my anus I inserted the tunnel plug. Again it was a tight fit. And again, since it is in, I have the urge of having to go take a dumb. I then put myself into one of my cheap diapers with the help of tape. By the physical feeling alone I immediately felt totally obedient and submissive, and I still do a lot now. I am slowly getting used to it right now. Very slowly.

So far my first experience with a tunnel plug

Take care and play safe

Cass
Views 2059 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments