Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Bladder Tease & Torture

Posted 04-15-2018 at 10:02 AM by Butterfly
Updated 04-15-2018 at 10:36 AM by Butterfly

This morning, as I was laying in bed awake at 5:30 am (I have not been sleeping exceptionally well), I was trying to think of a new way to torture my worms bladder.

Over the last year and a half, Icey and I have given him some pretty devious and delicious tasks to torture and tease his bladder. It is part of our everyday lives usually since he has to ask permission before he allowed to pee.

A lot of the time we like to give him fun "challenges" to make going pee interesting, but other times we think up very cruel and interesting ways to torture his bladder.

Some worked really well! We really had the worm squirming and even had him involuntarily wet himself at once point. Other times, our ideas didn't really work out the way we had hoped (our worm has a very unpredictable bladder), and they were either too easy or sometimes even not doable for one reason or another.

Here are some of the things our little worm has had to endure in the past:
  • Go to the bathroom and pee for 2 seconds. You must wait 10 minutes before going pee again. You will again only be allowed to pee for 2 seconds. You will do this until your bladder is empty.
  • Go pee on your balcony (we were hoping for a puddle!)
  • Pee on your balcony into a bucket (so that it made it louder)
  • Pee standing on one leg, on your tiptoes.
  • Go pee with your legs over your head, peeing into your mouth.
  • Every time you pee, it will be in a bottle and that will be stored in the freezer until you have collected enough pee for us to use. (The second part came when we made him bathe in it).
  • You may go pee at anytime and for however you long you wish, but for every second it takes you to pee, you will wear your tack tube for that many minutes x10.
  • You may pee, but you will add x amount to your morning coffee
  • Go pee without using your hands
  • Go pee but all 4 limbs must be touching the floor.
  • Go pee, but your feet cannot be touching the floor.
  • Wet yourself and sit in it
  • Pee into a bowl and lap it up
  • Pee in a diaper
  • Pee into a bowl and dump it over your head.
  • Edge first
  • Pee while wearing your tack tube
  • Pee while sitting
  • You may go pee whenever you want, but until you do you have free touch. (I love making him decide how long he wants to wait!).
  • Make your little worm hard before going pee
  • Wet yourself right there and then (he made a big mess on a chair this time!)
  • Do x exercise before being allowed to go
  • You must get x number of people to give you permission in chat before being allowed to go
  • Ask for AMs permission before being allowed to go pee
  • Ask for Mr. Devious' permission before being allowed to go pee
  • Before you attempt to pee, you will get yourself hard. You will have 10 seconds to try and pee. If you cannot pee, you will roll a dice and wait that minutes x 10 before trying again.
  • Every time you have to pee today, it will be done in a different location in your house (ie. toilet, bath, sink, bowl).
  • Pee with your eyes closed and hands behind your back (especially fun in public places!)
  • Slap your balls x amount of times before being allowed to pee
  • You may go poop, but no peeing allowed.
  • Pee in a handstand position (hands on the ground, feet/legs against the wall)
  • Standing on one leg while blindfolded and gagged
  • You can either wait or pee normally but into a glass. You will then drink it all. And video tape the whole thing.
  • For every second you pee, you will do x number of rubber band snaps to your nipples.

I am sure there are lots and lots more that I am struggling to remember right now.

Of course we have also just said "No" lots of times and made him wait it out and ask again later to be allowed to go. Lots of pee holding and begging has occurred, some even leading to him wetting himself involuntarily as I mentioned earlier.

I think after so long, we are starting to run out of fresh ideas. So, for that reason, I have just created a request thread, asking getDare to help us tease and torture out little worms bladder. Please feel free to add some ideas!
Views 774 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh Miss please, have mercy!

I like creative ways to pee but bladder torture and drinking are bad bad bad.....!
  2. Old Comment
    These are awesome. Brilliant creativity here. See, the worm is already begging to test it.
  3. Old Comment
    Wow, they are really creative! Your worm must love being in your charge with such creativity!
  4. Old Comment
    Ohh some interesting ways there! Sam has used a few with me... Thankfully not drinking it though! (have only drunk her pee.......)
    Jaro, Can you stop yourself peeing while pooping? I'm not even sure I could (if I really need to pee at the time)