Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

Getting tired of this

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:48 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello,

So the novelty of the diapers has officially lost its appeal. I think most of that comes from the fact that I don't have a steady income this summer, but I also think that it is because the diapers I have been wearing have leaked a bunch these past few weeks. At home, I am able to put a cloth diaper inside the disposable to act as a stuffer to help with leaks, but while I am away, that isn't an option.

I also think that I don't like wearing anymore because I am not home and have to wear shorts or pants over the diaper all the time. At home, I am able to see the diaper and hear it without worrying about someone seeing me.

In other news, I ordered a onesie from Tykables, a baby pink one, while it was on sale for $25 instead of the usual $40. It came in the mail on the 3rd and is soft, yet durable feeling. The only downside to it is it is hand wash only. Not a big deal as my other onesie is also hand wash so I can do it. I also can currently only wear it to bed (again not at home) so I can't enjoy it as much as I would like.

take care till next time,
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1597 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments