Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 9; Essay: My dark fantasy

Posted 04-28-2012 at 05:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 9 my punishment required me to write an essay describing my darkest fantasy. Now I have quite a few of these so I chose one I thought about recently. I wrote this wearing just a bra and panties.

----

My dark fantasy

I have a lot of these floating around, but I’ll tell you about a random one. Dark is a fairly subjective term, so what seems dark to you may be totally tame to me, or of course vice versa. This is one fantasy I’ve had for a while....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 8

Posted 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-28-2012 at 01:16 AM by MsX

One of the earliest punishments I did was to write 200 words explaining why I am a slut. A few days later, I received a PM from the person who set the dare, and he was not happy.

"I enjoyed reading this slut but I'm a little disappointed about a couple of things.

Firstly, why weren’t you wearing high heels with your outfit? All the other strippers and whores wear them so why not you? Do you feel like your better than them? Explain this to me slut?

Secondly,
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Essay: Why I deserve to be punished

Posted 04-25-2012 at 04:50 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I deserve to be punished because I have been lazy and unappreciative. I should be grateful that I have access to such a wonderful education; instead, I am wasting my time on unimportant things and I am neglecting my studies. I have the intellect and the opportunity to do a fantastic degree, and yet I am not giving it even half the attention it needs. I need to be taught to work much harder than I am right now, and I need to learn that there is no excuse for being so lazy.

I need to be...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am a slut

Posted 04-23-2012 at 02:47 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-24-2012 at 06:01 AM by MsX

Day 1
So because of a punishment given to me in my thread Schoolgirl-style punishments for being too lazy to study (21F) (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104044), I have to create a blog where I post essays about why I am a slut. These essays were done as punishments given by various people. I will be posting these and reports of punishments I have done. If you want me to type an essay for you or do a punishment/dare, let me know!

Here is the first essay I wrote (200 words)....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anything?

Posted 07-07-2011 at 07:03 PM by jacklynn0927

Everyone,
I know your reading my blog, please comment ideas or PM me. I need ideas!!
Please!! I will give detailed reports to anything I am given to do.
~Jacky
Posted in Uncategorized