Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Humiliating questions

Posted 10-17-2013 at 12:36 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 10-18-2013 at 11:58 AM by MsX

What is the most humiliating thing that has happened to you in public?

I once wet myself in front of a friend and her mom when I couldn't hold it anymore. It was awful.

How old were you when you were first humiliated and enjoyed it?

Probably when I was about 18.

Have you ever fingered yourself in public and gotten caught?

Not yet

Have you ever thought about what would happen if your friends...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Open letter to someone I offended

Posted 09-22-2013 at 01:31 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Recently I was punished for having been rude to a pharmacist. Part of the punishment would have been going to apologise to her, but my disciplinarian has lifted this part of the punishment. I wanted to write an open letter to the lady in question so that everyone can share in my humiliation for my shameful behaviour.

-----

Dear Ma'am

I was in your pharmacy a while ago and I was rude to you. You were only doing your job and I was being arrogant and mocking...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last day of grounding

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:28 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday was set aside as a day of humiliation and punishment. I was given a strict schedule to follow, including study time, chores and punishments. I had to crawl everywhere in the house and I had to pee outside each time. I was also not allowed any clothes.

I started the day with half an hour of corner time, naked and sucking my thumb. During this corner time I reflected upon what I had done to deserve this punishment. I came to the conclusion that acting like a brat was what got me...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

The horrible, embarrassing, unbelievable thing that happened to me.

Posted 09-07-2013 at 08:53 AM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

So, I debated not writing this at all, because it seems totally not real. But then, I thought some people might actually like to read it.

Anyway, this is the story of what happened to me last night:

So, I play d/s games with people I meet from gd. Right now I have this incredible dom. I usually have tasks to do every day, and we have amazing amounts of fun! I also take and send him pictures. So, I usually take pictures on my phone, email them to my happyme email address,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Computer, Losing Track of The Days

Posted 02-19-2013 at 01:51 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes for yet another even more extended leave of absence. The computer it had been using broke and it has had to obtain a new one. Although it confesses that even if it had a computer it's reports may not have been forthcoming as it was exceptionally busy with finals, JROTC, band, so on and so forth.

Because of the loss of the old computer, it has lost any files it kept pertaining to ownership, most notably the essay it was assigned so long ago. While all of it's school and other...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 1

Posted 12-25-2012 at 07:25 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)
Updated 12-25-2012 at 09:46 PM by awkwardgirl6 (left out material)

Slave was obedient at first and enacted Master's rules with eagerness.

This slave took all of her undergarments and stashed them away in the attic. Then slave shaved her genitals bare, as ordered, and knelt in her room shivering from the cold and naked.

But then slave was disobedient. This slave's mother likes to pick out a dress for it on holdiays and Christmas was no exception. (as a side thought, the greatest Christmas present was given to this slave by it's master,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

need dares and punishment

Posted 09-13-2012 at 05:27 AM by slave552

likes: underwear dares,self humiliation (but notjing public), pain (but nothing permanent or blood), spanking , corner-time , clothspins (but only on cock and balls), being controlled, toothpaste, dice dares

limits:
public , family/friends , poo/cum/piss eating , permanent damage , illigal, noisy , blood , webcam, enema

pm me how long you want a dare
Posted in Uncategorized