Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How desperate for touch when not allowed have I felt during my first week of denial ?

Posted 06-03-2023 at 10:11 AM by pluky

I never been through serious denial before, hence this is a new experience for me that I like to document.

That's what I did whenever I started exploring online BDSM, both for whoever might enjoy reading it, and for me as an outlet, a mode of self-expression, and a journal to keep these dear memories, all of them.

And I know it hasn't been so long, not even a week, it's probably nothing, but it felt intense to me and especially with the number of edges that went with it and I'm for whatever reason (season, hormones, I have no clue) particularly horny and needy lately.

And to answer the question in the title :

So desperate that I ignored rules despite the great risk of landing myself a punishment I won't enjoy in the slightest to get some temporary relief.

So desperate that I played with my nipples and flicked them for a long time instead of being able to do it with my clit.

So desperate that I teased my hole body with my electric tooth brush, relying on the ticklish feeling as a remplacement for the one I wanted so badly.

So desperate that I also teased my ass and anus with it.

So desperate that I kept reading and watching edging BDSM content just to see someone go through the same frustration as me (or more) and feel like I'm not alone in it.

So frustrated that I rocked back and forth and wriggled in random motions in my bed in an attempt to sooth myself.

So frustrated that I started to tell myself this is exactly how a Sub should feel, that feeling satisfied shouldn't be something that I need or require or consider as normal, but rather a luxury, and I should accept it that denied and needy should be my default state.

So denied that I found a way to begin to enjoy that very torturous feeling sometimes.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    And presumably, your desperation is exactly what your Dom wanted. Keeping yourself desperate will (should!) please him, which should in turn please you.
  2. Old Comment
    Denial sucks. Been there. Trying to control yourself is difficult when you are used to doing it. First time denial is the worst but rewarding when you get to the end. So keep fighting it and show you are strong and able to do it. You got this
  3. Old Comment
    Adding a new one to the list :

So desperate that I had to push my boundaries and do things I was afraid of for a while (tight clothespin on clit and electric simulation of it) in exchange for just one edge.
  4. Old Comment
    About time you had something to push you again!

Amazing that you would do that just for an edge; not even to cum. We are definitely talking a drooling desperate pussy here!