Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

I think I fucked up my denial (as always) and I'm scared

Posted 05-31-2023 at 08:50 AM by pluky

I would usually try to avoid stimulation if I know I can't cum, but I've been way too horny, so this time, on my third day of denial, instead of just touching myself I ended up edging 10 times. I really really did my best not to cum, I let myself cool down between most edges, sometimes several minutes. But when I got to my 10th edge, my time allowed to touch myself was just coming to an end, I had my eyes on the clock, I stopped stimulating my clit when I hit the edge just like all the previous edges but seeing the time of no touch appear on the screen sort of sent a wave of stress through me which made my body go over the edge despite no stimulation, and I felt it happen, the dreaded ruin... I feel so bad. I am also scared, I don't how my new Dom feels about ruins, I know different Doms feel differently about them, to some they are a forgivable mistake or maybe even the sign that you tried your best and your intention was not to cum since ruins feel awful, and to others they are just as bad as having an unauthorized orgasm and just as much of a failure. I feel so terribly sorry for letting my Dom down even tho I didn't do it on purpose and I'm dreading his reaction, I know he doesn't mess around when it comes to punishment and I just hope he won't think it's a punishable offence *tears in my eyes*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 341 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh dear! Poor, poor, disobedient Pluky. 😞