Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

JuNo Day 1 Task & Report

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:51 AM by lola.fox

JuNo Day 1 Task:

You're going to do lots of little edging sessions today, waiting at least 20 minuted without touching between sessions. For your first session, do one edges, two for your second, three for your third, and so on such that each session adds one edge.

1 Point: 3 edging sessions (total of 6 edges)
2 Points: 6 edging sessions (total of 21 edges)
3 Points: 12 edging sessions (total of 78 edges)

JuNo Task 1 Report:

I waited until the weekend to do all my tasks because I had limited time during the week and I wanted to aim for two points while I could. I started my day with my single little edge and took a little nap since I was still lazing in bed and had twenty minutes to kill. I continued this pattern for the next two edging sessions, being too lazy to even pull out a toy since it was so early, so I just used my hands.

I took a longer break and went to the grocery store and made something to eat when I came back, but I did have the remaining edges on my mind so I was both eager to get them over with and slightly horny . The forth set of edges I decided to continue my laziness and use my hands one last time since it’s easier for me to control and then I played some Zelda while I waited for my 20 minutes to be up. For my last two edging sessions, I wanted my edges to be quicker so I used my domi to get through them. Even though they’re faster this way, it’s a little tricker since sometimes the wand hits just right and that makes it riskier so I had to exercise caution and not just daydream my way through them.

The morning edges were definitely more difficult than the afternoon edges since I’m impatient and also didn’t just want to do one or two, so I found it was harder for me to do just one or two when I wanted to keep going. Overall it was a fun session since I rarely every do edges and it has definitely made me more aware of myself and even more excited for the fun I have planned after my time in Juno is over.
Posted in Reports
Views 492 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments