Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

JuNo Challenge

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:42 AM by lola.fox

Emmy was lovely enough to set up a little challenge on the Discord Server we're in together, so I decided to participate even though denial is not my typical thing. Here's a quick little description in Emmy's words about the game:

What’s the game?
Your goal is to earn as many points as you can throughout the month by completing tasks. Each day will have a task with three levels worth 1, 2, or 3 points depending on difficulty. Most of the tasks focus on edging, but there are elements of no touch, anal, and exposure throughout.

Prizes and Consequences
Juno completers will receive a Juno Completer 2023 tag. The winner will be crowned the 2023 Juno Champion. Feel free to set your own goals (and consequences/prizes) as you see fit. We want you to participate and follow along even if you can only do one task per week. One potential goal is to complete a set number of tasks per week or earn a set number of points throughout the month (30 easy, 50 normal, 70 hard, 90 impossible).

You are encouraged to set your own prizes and consequences based on your goal. How can you motivate yourself to do your best?

Accidents and Orgasms

Because it’s a game, there has to be a penalty for orgasms. Each ruined orgasm will reduce your previously earned points by 20%. Each full orgasm will reduce your previously earned points by 50%. You must report any ruined or full orgasms as soon as they happen.

I have fun (kinky) plans starting mid-June, so I decided to only participate until the 15th. My official prizes and consequences are listed below:

1) Are you competing? Yes.
2) What are your goals for this Juno? 30 points in the first 15 days (until our holiday) + to make Satoshi lose 😉.
3) Are there any consequences/prizes/add ons you’ll be enforcing for yourself?
If I fail
: i'll bottom for one session
If I make it: A nice dinner out on Satoshi where he has to wear his new lovense toy.
Posted in Reports, Rules
Views 527 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments