Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Angelsaredying

Rate this Entry

Petplay task report

Posted 02-23-2023 at 09:33 PM by Angelsaredying
Updated 02-25-2023 at 06:05 PM by Angelsaredying

This is a report for a few pet play tasks I received from an amazing Master on Kik.

Task 1:
"Eat your next meal in your kitchen out of a bowl without using hands.
You will kneel naked on the floor wearing only your collar.
When you finished your meal you will humiliate yourself by giving 5 points why you are a good pet. Slap your face after each point you made."

Report:
I adjusted this slightly as I do live with several family members and so completed it in my room.
For breakfast I made a dish of porridge up for myself, and took it upstairs to let it cool slightly.
Once in my room with the food, I stripped bare and put my collar on. Naked except for the collar I placed the dish on the floor and got on all fours. It was hard to get all of the porridge without making too much of a mess, when I put my face in it would get all over me so I had to use my tongue a lot and did end up getting food on my chin and nose. It didn't help that I kept knocking the bowl about trying to eat. I couldn't finish the entire bowl.
My points:
1. I take direction well like a good pet
2. I am stupid like a good pet
3. I am good at being on all 4s like a good pet
4. I like to please an owner like a good pet.
5. I am better when someone thinks for me like a good pet.
By the time I had finished the slaps my face stung and I felt like I should be nothing more than a pet.

Task 2 Entertaining Master:
"Pet will of cause undress completely only wearing your collar. Get your dildo and sit up on your spreaded knees.
You make a timer for 3 minutes and start it. Then put out your tongue and face upwards to the ceiling. Place your dildo on your forehead and balance it there like the good dumb pet you are.
When dildo falls down from your forehead before the timer is over slap your face twice and repeat the task removing 30 seconds from the timer.
When your timer runs without dildo falling you are allowed to hump it as reward."

Report:
I stripped and put my collar on before kneeling down with my legs spread.
I started the timer just as I stuck my tongue out and then placed the dildo on my head. It has a flat base and wobbled straight away.
I couldn't see the timer but kept my eyes staring up at the ceiling as I balanced the dildo. My tongue started getting dry as I left it out of my mouth. I started salivating and had to be careful swallowing as it nearly made the dildo fall off. When the timer started beeping I was so happy, I had managed to not drop it for you Sir! I really hope this pleases you, I don't normally have the best balance but tried my best for this.
I was excited to hump the dildo and found myself rubbing up against it, it got wet fast and I rubbed my clit against it for a few minutes before I did knock it over.

Task 2.5 Impressing Sir:
"You would impress Sir by repeating your task but this time you will not kneel but be on your tip toes."

Report:
I started the timer as I tiptoed and stuck my tongue out, then placed the dildo on my head. It was immediately much harder to get the dildo to balance, and I started moving around on my tiptoes to keep it on my head.
Around the 2 minute mark, I was wobbling back and forth with my arms out flailing when it fell. I was so disappointed in myself for dropping it and picked it back up before slapping myself around the face, right cheek first, then the left. It stung, but I deserved it for failing.
I got back up on my tiptoes, tongue out as I placed it on my head and tried to move less. I strained not to drop it, but again, at 44 seconds left, I dropped it. I felt embarrassed to have failed again and slapped my face harsher again on each side. Then, I reset in position and started the timer for the final 14 seconds. My legs were shaking as I balanced and moved back and forth, I could feel the weight of my collar and the timer went off just before I almost fell again.

Thank you reading, I hope you enjoyed my reports!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments