Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

Toy Review - WeVibe Melt

Posted 09-17-2022 at 08:50 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A powerful air pulsing clitoral stimulator with blue-tooth control capabilities.

As I mentioned in an earlier review, I purchased quite a few pulsating and suction toys to do my own research on what worked for me. The first review I did for this set was on the Shots suction toy, and I really truly didn’t like it - I think it was my lowest rated toy I’ve written about to date. This toy though, this toy is much much different.

Pros: At first I thought this toy was a dud and that maybe the whole genre just wasn’t for me. I wanted to give it a real honest go and played with my Domi wand a bit during a lil long distance session, letting myself get slowly teased and stimulated properly. I placed the mouth of the toy snugly against my clit and since I was already swollen and ready, the suction was intense - so intense I was out of breath and cumming in under a minute. I was insanely shocked since I normally need tons of warm up, but this moved me along quite nicely. The strength of this toy is quite high and there several different levels of intensity for those who prefer to start out slow. I like the texture of this toy and the small, sleek smooth design that’s especially nice when you’re someone with small hands. 

This toy is also pleasantly quiet, which is a nice change from all the obnoxiously loud vibrators I own. It has a very long battery life of 2 hours of in-use play, which is perfect for someone like me who normally likes to break out toys for long sessions. An added bonus is that this toy is waterproof! I still have to give it a go in the bath, but I’m really excited to have that option at all.

Cons: This technically a pro - this toy has bluetooth capabilities. The only reason I’m listing it under cons is because WeVibes bluetooth connections can be spotty and I their app is much less user friendly than other brands like Lovense.

Rating 9.5/10

Price: $149.00 (I purchased this toy in a bundle from Peep Show Toys so it was $159.00 but included a Gspot vibe I was interested in - they have a bunch of different bundles you should check out!)
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 189 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments