Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Knelband

Rate this Entry

Pm dares

Posted 06-26-2023 at 02:07 PM by Knelband
Updated 06-26-2023 at 03:26 PM by Knelband

PM me "CORNER" and I will stay in a corner facing the wall for X minutes pfeferably with this site https://cornertime.github.io/

PM me "COMMENT" and a blog entry, and I will leave comment if possible.

PM me "POST" and a link to a getDare thread, and I will post there. If it's a game or something to participate, I may just comment without joining.

PM me "WRITE" and a topic, and I will write a public blog entry on getDare about that topic.

PM me "VOTE" and a link to a poll, and I will vote on it. Add me how to vote and I will vote in your favor.

PM me "GAME" and a proposed game to play with you, and I tell you if and how I like to play it with you.

PM me "STORY" and a link to a story, and I will start reading it. Add "REWARD" and I will send you at least one PM dare if I read it to the end, more PM dares if I liked it.

PM me "ADD" and any amount of new PM dares, and I will consider adding it to my PM dare list. Add "REWARD" and I will send you PM dares if I added any of your PM dares.

PM me "REVENGE" and I will send you back at least the same number of PM dares. Add "SOFT" and I will choose them more to your Likes than your Dislikes. Add "MEAN" and I will choose them more to your Dislikes than your Likes.

PM me "REWIND" and I will repeat the last 5 PM dares I got before yours that I still remember or manage to look up. If they are fewer than 5, I will repeat the next 5 PM dares I get after yours.

PM me "INNER OUT" and a clothing item (top, underwear, pants/skirt), and I will wear that cloth turned inside out.

PM me "WRONG WAY" and I will wear my underpants with the front towards the back.

PM me "FOUR" and I will get on all four.

PM me "FACE DOWN ASS UP" and I will get on my knees, put my face on the ground and lift my ass into the air.

PM me "STRIP" and I will undress at the very next occasion within my limits.

PM me "NUDE X" and I will get nude and stay that way for X minutes (maximum 30).

PM me "DOE" and I'll get on all fours, reveal my naked buttocks and wiggle my ass like a doe in heat.

PM me "GROPE" and I will grope myself for 5 minutes thinking of you.

PM me "HIDE" and I will strip naked and hide in a closet, under a bed or anywhere else dark and unusual but safe for 5 minutes.

PM me "WORD" and a single word I will write that word on my body.

PM me "NICE GLOVES" and I will wear socks on my hand for at least 30 minutes. Add "THICK" and I will wear two socks on each hand. Add "LOSER" and I will wear nothing but three socks on each hand and foot. You may give me a task within my limits to do while being a sock wearer.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 258 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments