Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > somekindofcreature

Rate this Entry

Report for "You Must Earn Your Orgasm. (F)" by: Bluee (January 2023)

Posted 01-12-2024 at 12:11 PM by somekindofcreature

This report can be found in it's original context here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somekindofcreature View Post
I'm doing this dice dare because Sissy_Slave_Yue dared me to, and I'm looking forward to trying it. I'll post my dice rolls here, and when I'm finished I'll post a report.

1) I rolled a 3 so I need to earn 250 points.
2) I rolled a 1 so I need to do at least 3 difficult tasks.
3) I rolled a 5 so I have 2 hours.
4) I rolled a 6 so I have to cum while sitting on a chair with my legs spread.
5) I rolled a 1 so if I fail I will be denied for three days and I most post a thread requesting punishments.
This was the most challenging dare I've done here so far, but I had so much fun. I'll list the tasks I did to earn my points below, and wrap up with a few comments.

Regular Tasks
1. Get completely naked +10
8. Spank each of your butt cheeks 50 times with a belt +10
15. Insert 3 ice cubes up your butt and leave them in to melt +10
17. Clamp your nipples (or put 3 clothespins on each nipple) for 10 minutes +10
26. Put on some socks with a small chocolate bar in each one and keep them for 1 hour before removing them and licking your feet clean. Eat any leftover chocolate too +20
35. Perform 50 squats, push-ups and pull-ups +20
39. Lick the bottom of someone else's shoe clean (kiss it and suck on it too) +15

Difficult Tasks
1. Pee your underwear and use it as a mouth gag for the rest of the dice dare +30
10. Order a takeaway and collect it wearing nothing but a thong and bra. Eat whatever you ordered on the floor with your hands behind your back +35
11. Cover the entire seat of any toilet in your house with Nutella and lick it all off. You get double points if you do it with the rim too +35 (+70)
16. Go to any room in your house that does not have carpet on the floor and lick clean a 15x15cm area. Swallow afterwards +20

I decided to do four difficult tasks even though I only had to do three because they were worth so many points, and I didn't want to run out of time. The most challenging thing I had to do was answer the door in just a thong and bra. It was embarrassing, but the delivery woman didn't even seem phased. At least she didn't get to see me eating pizza off the floor after she left 🙃

Using my wet panties as a gag wasn't too bad (I took them out of my mouth to answer the door FYI), and it's not the first time I've done that anyway, but licking Nutella off of the toilet was a challenge. I've licked a toilet on a dare before, but I've never licked something off of one. It requires you to be thorough and it really sucked lol. At least it was worth 70 points.

Licking my feet clean was kind of fun. Idk why, but dares like that are really hot for me, and I didn't have someone else's shoe to lick clean so I used one of my own. I hope that's ok.

Overall I had a ton of fun with this dare, I'm just glad I didn't get harder roles. Thanks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1520 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »