Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.

My Edging Bitch is AWESOME

Posted 02-15-2019 at 10:10 PM by Butterfly

This was a blog topic suggested for me in this thread.

For those that don't know, I have a few casual play partners who I can call upon when the mood to torture somebody strikes. This saves Jaro from my sadistic side at times, or sometimes it works out that it gives me even more inspiration to torture him.

Dman1212 is one of those play partners. He is my edging bitch. Many times I will feel sadistic and will send him a message that says something along the lines of "You have 24 hours from the time you see this to edge x number of times" or "You will complete x number of edges and x painful task before being allowed to cum again".

Sometimes I will give him the treat of a live play session through text. Once I even showed up in chat and gave him an orgasm in front of the whole chat room.

It is a great arrangement, very casual, non committal, but fun for both of us.

Anyways ... this blog is supposed to be about how awesome he is.

Dman1212 is AWESOME

Attractive. Dat Ass!!!!!

Whiney. He might need to work on his begging a bit, but he definitely has the whiney complaining part down.

Eager. It doesn't matter what I send him, or how much he complains, he is always eager to please me.

Silly. He makes me laugh!

Obedient. Again, no matter what I throw his way, he always does his very best to obey and serve me in the best way possible.

Masochistic. He seems to enjoy suffering for my pleasure.

Experimental. He is great at wanting to try new things, and is up for most things that I suggest for him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1138 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You seem to have some lucky people in that way. I'd die with such edging tasks. But great to hear you have such a good relationship!
  2. Old Comment
    He sounds like an awesome guy....
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Comment
    He sounds like an awesome guy....
    Of course you would think so :P
  4. Old Comment
    I don't really know Dman at all but every time I see his title I giggle!