Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Male Dice Truth Revisited

Posted 10-09-2020 at 06:46 AM by tyragon123
Updated 10-09-2020 at 06:52 AM by tyragon123

Just completed This Truth and felt like putting it here so I can come back to it later.

I rolled 4 so instead of rolling for 4 questions I rolled twice to find which question to exclude.

Level 1
What colour are your eyes? Hazel
What's your operating system(Windows 95, Mac OS)? Windows 10 desktop and an 11” iPad Pro.
What's your favorite band? Been listening to a lot of Linkin Park & Pendulum.
What's your favorite movie? The Gentlemen. I have seen it many times since it came out in January.

Level 2
What kind of underwear are you wearing? Lacy Briefs
What color of underwear are you wearing? Light Orange
What’s your sexuality? Heterosexual. I have tried things with guys, but not attracted to them.
Do you have an erection right now? Yes, currently very aroused.

Level 3
How long is you *flaccid/limp* penis? ~2.5 - 3in
Dildo or vibrator? Now own a magic wand & a vibrating cock ring,
Chains or leather? Leather
What is your most odd fetish? Have started looking at lots of trans/sissy/femboy content.

Level 4
What's the farthest you've gone with a guy? Received a blowjob as part of a dare
What kinds of sex toys do you own? Fleshlights, Vibrators, Dildos, Plugs & Much More
If you got hold of your dream celebrity, what *exactly* would you do to them? I would love to have sexual relations with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. (Ramona Flowers, Huntress)
What's the farthest you've gone with a family member? No sex, or even really mutual masturbation. Hanging out nude, touching genitals/exploring. (sister & cousin)

Level 5 - In Bed
Lubed or dry? Lubed
Anal or oral (Receiving)? Oral
Naked or underwear? Naked
Condom or bare? Condom

Level 6 - On your Penis
Toothpaste or blood? Toothpaste
Hot sauce or orange juice? Orange juice
Peanut Butter or Caramel? Caramel, though I wish I was flexible enough to lick it off.
Salt or pepper (on glans/head)? Still haven’t tried this, Salt (will do so soon)

Level 7 - Anal
Penis or dildo? Dildo
Violet wand or unlubed fist? Have to go with the wand. Never tried electrostim before, so it would be interesting.
2 aspirin tablets or 2 antacid tablets? Antacid (again, for the fizz)
Another guy's urine or 8 other guy's semen? Semen just seems more attractive to me.

P.S. My previous response to this truth has not aged well at all (Kevin Spacey being my favourite actor)
Posted in Truths
Views 1062 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments