Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Addiction and loss of money.

Posted 09-09-2008 at 05:05 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Addictions and loss of money go hand and hand. Lately i am out $340. I sold my wii and bought a xbox 360. And so far am pretty satisfied by my 360 no RRoD and i got halo 3. Addicted to gameing now and i have no cash for games. so yeah
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cats

Posted 09-08-2008 at 06:03 PM by AM.PM

Ok this is just a quick blog but anyways have you guys noticed all of the cat pics for the avatars?I mean theres me,everyone that copyed bebe_gurl, then there is bebe_gurl and ect. Is it just me or is there not alot of cat pics on this website?I think the new logo for getdare should just be a cat pis since everyone has it already.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1,000 posts!!!

Posted 09-07-2008 at 06:05 PM by Musty 21

Zomg I have 1,000 posts! Yayz!!! I hope everyone enjoys my glory of 1k posts =p
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hurrican Gustav

Posted 09-04-2008 at 12:47 PM by Musty 21

I didn't type this in a word processing client first so please excuse any grammer/spelling errors.

After hurrican gustav I have had two listings pull off the market (i am a realtor, some of you already know). Togather that is a total comison lost of $22,467. After all the advertising for these houses it cost me about $3,000... ugh! Well anyway, if you have seen my thread http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15221 it shows some pictures of the damage and flooding done by hurrican Gustav....
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starting off

Posted 09-03-2008 at 11:49 AM by Okayla

I've never really done a blog before, but I figure it will work for what I think I want.

A little intro: I'm starting my senior year of high school, and I want to have a lot of fun with it. Go out with a bang, and all that.

I thought of trying a master, but it turned out that wasn't quite what I was looking for, so I'm going to be browsing around on the site and finding ideas and dares and rules and such for myself (feel free to send me ideas, start small, I'm new). Once...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I blame CollarMe. =(

Posted 09-03-2008 at 04:14 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok,ok,ok! SO I haven't been around much. I have a good excuse! An amazing excuse actually! My chin-chilla got sand in his eye. =( Nah, joking, well he did actually, but that's not the excuse!
The Excuse is Collarme. I've been there for like 4 days now and i'v had way over 300 mails in my mail box! It's so funny the sad people (like myself) you get on there. Especially the guys at 50. This just makes me =('ed.

Had like 29702917 hits from guys at 50 and over, I mean shit. I just turned
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first getDare dare!!- Cum Dare

Posted 09-02-2008 at 12:06 AM by krazykid
Updated 09-03-2008 at 03:26 AM by krazykid (Update!)

HOLY CRAP!!!... my first dare (on p.31) of http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8682

This is my true story! So first I had to give a dare. My first post. I'm not really into anal but I made that dare cuz that's what he wanted and I've seen stuff like that around the site.

Onto my dare:
cum without using your hands. Instead use two things in your room by lkjhgfd.

My first thought. "I'll just use my bed and fuck it until I shoot my load. Easy!"...
Posted in Uncategorized