Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Rate this Entry

Random thoughts of a denied pussy

Posted 06-06-2023 at 05:11 AM by pluky
Updated 06-06-2023 at 05:22 AM by pluky

I am denied. Let's say it again and let it fully sink in : I am denied. My pussy shall crave an orgasm everyday, every waking moment, and maybe even in my sleep, but only receive delicious edges followed with the much less delicious realization that it will always stop there, just when the need to go over the edge becomes the most urgent, whenever the arousal is at its pick and everything in my body is begging for that sweet release.

The body doesn't understand it's just an edge, every time it's edged it's deceived into thinking it will finally be able to explode in a mind blowing orgasm, every time, it prepares for it, my juices flow, my heart races, my muscles tense up, ... then here goes nothing. And it does it again and again, never learning the lesson that this is going nowhere, never losing hope.

But as much as it started by hating this torture my pussy will have no choice but to learn to love and beg for that short lived pleasure that ends inevitably with frustration, because it's the only thing it can get, it's better than nothing. And sometimes, most of the time, my pussy will get nothing.

I will dream of touching it, dream about the texture of my finger print that only something as sensitive as a clit could perceive as rough as it drags on it in a mix of ticklish and pleasurable sensation. I will play with every other part of my body I thought was boring before just to distract myself from the unbearable need to rub my erect clit with the wetness that's dripping between my legs.

Every time I am allowed to touch it, the release is only temporary so I make the best of it, feeding the frustration that awaits me yet again at the end. Again to need that touch more than anything as the point of satisfaction hasn't been met.

And just like learning to enjoy the interrupted waves of pleasure that don't lead to orgasm as the only thing I am allowed to have, I will learn to enjoy the constant need for release as my default state, it will be the last thing I feel before I fall asleep and the first thing I notice when I woke up, and it will be on my mind all throughout the day. A bit like a captive can end up liking the captor, I am now a captive to my state of denial and instead of fighting it, I learn to love the feelings it brings me and be thankful for it.

I won't try to fix it anymore, this is how my pussy shall be, denied. Orgasms are luxury that I will only get when my Dom pleases, it's not for me to decide. I can dream of them, I can watch them, I can think of how good they feel, let my need grow even bigger so that I'm dripping and feeling even more desperate. But I won't ask to have one, I won't even think it's a possibility, I will wait patiently and accept my state, I surrender.
« Prev     Main     Next »