Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > agolnafu

Rate this Entry

Open door challenge - quick flash at the doorway

Posted 05-20-2023 at 01:55 PM by agolnafu

Blog Post: Open door challenge - quick flash at the doorway

It all started with a dice roll challenge: The lower roll loses and has to submit to the winner.
We rolled the dice and the loser had to perform online for the winner on skype. Step by step we mutually increased these challenges to stretch our slave her limits. We started to take pictures/ screenshots and videos from our poor slave when she was doing the humiliating dares for the winner. This was definitely putting pressure on the slave not to chicken out for the next challenge. You could call it a kind of ‘soft blackmail’.
One of my limits is for sure public exposure. And hidden public is very closely related to that, so it was for me considered as a no go also. but then I lost the dice roll and my order was to do the following dare: “Open door challenge - quick flash at the doorway”. No, I thought this is not possible - I will not do it. But then I was confronted with the power of my Mistress based on the pictures she had from me. I begged her to reconsider that dare. but I had to submit very quickly or my pictures might have been online…
So, I realized she had the power over me: there was no way back then flashing next to my open front door. Based on the previous roll I lost, I was still dressed in my black dress with green and red floral print, black panties, stay up fishnets, rubber long sleeve gloves and my rubber boots. My heart was beating like hell. but… I went downstairs, positioned my laptop and camera and opened the video session. I walked towards the front door, opened it and quickly showed myself in the door opening. Then I closed the door again. Ok. I thought: order fulfilled. job done. And it was, but again this time, my mistress captured me in a picture: me posing in the door opening. So, it increased her power once more. I am getting afraid of the next level of dare that will be ordered to me without any escape possible....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 587 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Enjoyable read!!