Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > perv2thebone

Rate this Entry

Some stuff and a question for the girls

Posted 06-24-2016 at 03:56 AM by perv2thebone
Updated 06-24-2016 at 04:45 AM by perv2thebone

Hey,

i have been playing around a little more since i have vacation. That leads to more time I can spend here, really hope that its stays that way.

I am on denial now for the next 7 days due to the guys vs girls thread. Hate it already. RachelB1997 gave me a very nice dare, looking forward to it, but guess I willl have to ask her to just make me shit piss and spit in my dinner and leave out the cum. maybe I can use snot instead of cum or would have to wait until the 7 days are over (and i am really looking forward to the moment i find the privacy to do the dare).

Drinking all my piss for the last few days and edging 5 times a day for a mistress that has an account here, but seldom online here - i met her on another portal. maybe she lost interest before the first real session though.

Also will be on cam more often the next weeks, looks like my schedule allows that. Thinking about getting a voice controlled anal plug or / and voice cotrolled estim device. Would you ladies anjoy using somethhing like that? Which one? Would you be willing to come on voice for that?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1549 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments