Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pathetic Whore

Posted 07-22-2020 at 03:23 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

I’m a pathetic whore.

I have had a wonderful year learning & growing from my Daddy.

Today he is showing me what it truly means to be his. What it truly means to be horny.

Lately I’ve been turned on by some new things & Daddy is indulging.
However I need to accomplish some thing’s I’ve been procrastinating & Daddy is gonna make me earn it.

Today I’m not allowed to touch my pussy.
I have some hands free nipple sucker/vibrators...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 54 votes, 2.20 average.

Black-book Entry: Used as a fucktoy by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-19-2022 at 10:29 PM by SilverBlue

I'd had a discussion with a friend on getdare about clothing for my tasks, and he talked about how some guys find girls in active wear sexier than say a short dress. Just to mix things up a bit, I would be dressed in some lulu lemon leggings, and a tight fitting asics tank top (with my hair in a high ponytail) for my next slut task. I was a bit anxious about this date because everything was so rushed. The man I'd matched with said he likes to take charge in the bedroom and all that male bravado, he told...
Old

2019 rules list

Posted 01-07-2019 at 02:25 AM by sexysoni

Hello everyone from KIM and TOM we thank all of you to support our idea in her thread and gave very exciting rules some of which we modified little bit so here it goes

1- She is not allowed to wear anything at home.
2- Doors and windows always open lights on in night, only front door can be locked.
3- Dressing/undressing at home must be done in front of an open window, lights on.
4-Bra Panties allowed any two days of the week rest not allowed at all.
5-bottoms...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 3

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 PM by CSasha

Part 2

Then a man used the relaxed atmosphere to ask about the gag. Just as if they had waited for that question, the twins offered another opportunity to donate for the good cause which was taken without hesitation. For two thousand bucks they removed the inner part of the gag, so my mouth stood plain open. Now any man who liked fucked my mouth and throat for two hundred bucks, relief of any fluids in my tummy, mouth or onto my face included. Not enough that my jaws hurt and I had drooled...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 2

Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:48 PM by CSasha

Part 1

The twins led me to our place. I tried to relax and take it as easy as possible. At least partly I succeeded, letting myself being handled by this. It still was early in the morning. Every student was busy with building up the stand. According noises and talk came from all around my while my hooves clapped on the ground. When we stopped, they unloaded me. What a relief. That weight on my back had gotten pretty heavy over the time, especially since I couldn't change the hold, shift...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 1

Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:45 PM by CSasha

It was my last day in High school, right before the summer holidays. We were popular for our traditional benefit fair, everything organized by the students alone. It was one of the few highlights of our conservative small town. As always all revenue was going to be donated to World Child Cancer.

As Seniors we were expected to create the bulk of the revenue, though given none of the general budget. Everybody saw it as opportunity and challenge to prove the responsibility and by that the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	writing (55).jpg
Views:	566
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	426  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Tortured Clit (My new rule) update

Posted 09-04-2012 at 03:21 PM by nanomt
Tags clit, cunt, pain, slave, whore

Thia morning and until I tie my self to my bed and restraian my hands I will continue rubbing my clit according to my instructions. My clit really hurts now but I could still cum if I were allowed. Everytime I start rubbing it I start to cum. Then I must pinch it to stop. My clit is swollen and larger than ive ever seen it. I can nolonnger set with my legs closed and I soaked the back of my skirt and my office chair. Ive rubbed my clit at stoplights, elevators while standing behind people, at my...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized