Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

21/Male/Dom seeks 18-30 female sub(long term)

Posted 07-13-2023 at 07:25 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 10-22-2023 at 07:14 AM by Qwerty4569

Looking for a sub.
(I am not going to go above two. )

Hello everybody, this is going to be a long ad, but the short version of it is if you are interested in becoming my sub send me a message on here or on kik(found below this paragragh,) with a tiny bit about yourself, and over the next month or so I will get to know you better as I give you rules, tasks, and challenges that you need to complete in order to earn the right to orgasm.

My kik is qwerty4569 and make
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Looking for wedgie mistress

Posted 07-02-2023 at 12:56 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 07-18-2023 at 07:35 PM by Qwerty4569

Not actively looking at the moment, but if you are interested feel free to send me a message.

Hello, I am a 21 year old man who is looking for a female wedgie mistress.

About Me

I am currently spending me summer working part time, and spending the rest of my time working on learning how to code. I like real time strategy games, and sometimes I play league of legends.

What I Like

Wedgies: I like the pain and loss of control that
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Switching It Up - Domme fantasies part 1

Posted 10-24-2020 at 06:10 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:41 AM by AnalAddict

While I am most definitely submissive most of the time, my former dom and I are exploring my more dominant side as well. A switch himself, he asked me to blog fantasies of myself as a domme--in detail. Here's my first exploration.

I slam the car door shut loud enough to alert you that I'm home and take my time getting my bags from the trunk. With all the warning I'm giving you, you'd better be on your knees, waiting to welcome me as soon as I get in the door. Last time you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Use Your Holes, Sir - Stretching session

Posted 10-21-2020 at 02:16 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:42 AM by AnalAddict

My former dom (referred to below as Sir) had told me he intended to stretch my pussy as well as my asshole (which got put through a hard session earlier as you can read here). The knowledge of what was about to come had this denied little slut squirming for days now.

Part 1 - Worked up

I usually try to work my way through the session as it happened, so you get to live vicariously through me ;-) but this time I'd be remiss not to mention that I'm currently sitting in front...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When you yearn to be punished...

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:48 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

Yesterday's session was intense. So intense in fact that I couldn't write the report after because I was too exhausted to form another sentence. That's telling for someone who loves to write...

This past week, I've been yearning to be punished. Maybe it has to do with the stress I'm under at work and in my personal life. When Sir (my former dom) asked me to describe a fantasy to Him while I was grinding my XL butt plug with pegs on my nipples, clit and tongue, the one I came up with was...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

The Pain Game! (Card game)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:32 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options.

Please feel free to suggest edits to the below game and I will incorporate when I play at the weekend

How it works
  1. Shuffle two identical decks of cards, so each number is repeated 8 times + 4 Jokers
  2. Pick up a random card and perform the associated action below
  3. Continue until
Posted in Dare Games
Old

The Paddle

Posted 11-05-2018 at 07:05 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I lay on the bed, face down, skirt pulled up, panties torn off, backside exposed. "Please, Sir", I begged. He swung the paddle. Smack. I cried in pain. "Don't move your hands", he ordered. "Please, it hurts!", I whimpered. Smack. Forty eight more. Each paddle stroke pushed me deeper into pain. Yet, my crotch throbbed, dripping wet. My face was flushed. He kissed me as I lay there crying, too weak to get up.
Posted in Uncategorized