Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How to properly ask for intimate questions

Posted 09-15-2021 at 09:47 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-15-2021 at 09:51 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: Without further knowledge, I consider any misbehavior based on lack of knowledge and awareness. For example, as an adolescence I ran up to every stranger on a meeting offering my hand immediately as they arrived, until someone educated me about the rudeness of that behavior. I just didn't know. And I still am educated on table manners on occasion.

Previously, I have written about Why I hate ASL - AgeSexLocation. But I have come to more insight what bothers me and how to fix...
Oracle
Old

Gender update

Posted 04-18-2020 at 10:05 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-18-2020 at 04:25 PM by CSasha

I was asked how people can avoid shutting others off who have trouble with stricly men and women seperation. It was such a nice talk.

While I usually avoid participating in threads discriminating men or women, I recently took part in this add thread. It was not only about deepthroats, my number one love fetish, but also offered something for "anyone else" than "women" and "men", plus I could add more than "men". It didn't feel perfect, but good enough....
Oracle
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.03 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Week 4 [1/2]

Posted 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:02 AM by SilverBlue

"A slut must remember that it isn't her pleasure that matters, but everybody else's."

What a week it has just been, geez. I've been busy this week, so I have to split this report into two parts. Once I have got all my notes from Wednesday in order yetMy apologies to all.

Sunday: New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

Right, I have 2 worries about this task. The
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Male Dice Truth Response

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:23 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:24 AM by tyragon123 (Added Bolding on Qs)

Just completed This Truth and felt like putting it here so I can come back to it later.

I rolled 5 so instead of rolling for 5 questions I rolled once to find which question to exclude.

Lvl1:
What color are your eyes? Hazel
What's your operating system(Windows 95, Mac OS)? Have a Win10 desktop and a MacOS laptop. Both serve their purposes. Prefer Windows.
What's your favorite band? Recently, Tash Sultana & Against The Current have been listened to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Truths
Old

About men and women; and me

Posted 11-27-2016 at 06:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:32 AM by CSasha

Some authors say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus. I found a list that categorizes love into twelve kinds of love, split into two halves of typical female ones like care, and typical male ones like respect. I find it incredibly helpful. I am fine with all the men and women of the world. There's just one hack of an issue which frequently bothers me.

But first, let me ask one stupid questions: Where is your liver?
Quote:
In the human, it is located in the upper right quadrant
Oracle
Old

Birthday whishes cum true.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:21 PM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, pain, piss, sex

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200819

Well as you know I had one hell of a birthday planned out and if you didn't well follow the above link and get a quick glimpse of what was in store for me.

Starting with the prep dare in post 14 I really sensitized myself, I ended up stopping with 5 minutes left so that was an added 35 minutes. needless to say it was an agonizing start to a blissful day. When Dave (not his real name) showed up he thought it would be a great...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized