Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [1/?]

Posted 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)

I thought I'd blog about this session with Master, but rather than write out the whole thing at once, it's easier for me to blog in digestible chunks. This will be the first of a couple of parts, we'll see.

I had a busy and stressful week, so I was kinda looking forward to the weekend and visiting Master. Well, the weekend arrived, but brought with it some rain clouds and strong winds. I didn’t want to go out in such nasty weather. Master messaged me asking when I was coming around. I
Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.48 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [3/3]

Posted 11-10-2021 at 09:16 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue

In an earlier post I wrote about doing dares in public spaces without getting into trouble, especially for nudity. It takes planning and preparation here, but I was in conversation with someone from Europe who claimed that in Germany there’s no laws against non-sexualised public nudity. However, he admitted to never actually seeing anyone nude in public himself. He added that there are also topless and nude beaches etc... around Europe too, which we kinda have here, but they’re not officially nude beaches....
Old
Rating: 45 votes, 4.51 average.

A day in the life of a Fucktoy and my thoughts on "Stealthing"

Posted 10-01-2021 at 07:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-01-2021 at 07:48 PM by SilverBlue

Sometimes I get asked “When is your next adventure?” or “are you doing anything exciting this weekend?”. I feel like those questions seem to ignore my daily life as a fucktoy. Sure, I have a “vanilla” life that I lead during the day, so I’m not always in the role of a “horny slut”. Does that mean that I’m only a fucktoy when I’m tied up or out doing something risky in public? Well, no. So, I thought I’d write about my life as a fucktoy and just kinda go through a typical day for me, and a day with Master....
Old
Rating: 71 votes, 4.46 average.

Mini Report: Strip Pool +Master's help

Posted 09-16-2021 at 05:05 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-16-2021 at 11:20 PM by SilverBlue

I am so sorry that this report is submitted several days after the challenge took place. I really wanted to get this blog out sooner, but I've been a bit down the last few days, trying to get out of my own way. So, I apologise for this blog in advance. Master has helped me by adding to my report. Thank you.

Anyway, I mentioned at the end of my last blog post about having a game of Strip Pool. Well, it kinda started back in August, before we had a Covid Delta outbreak here. Master took
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn