Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

2020, I am coming

Posted 12-31-2019 at 08:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

For the third time, I want to make up and share my thoughts about the upcoming year, 2020.

Quote:
Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Staring at corners

Posted 06-27-2019 at 08:01 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-27-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica

Staring at corners

I recently admitted that I had some weird desire to spend 1 hour in bondage or trapped doing cornertime. I like challenging myself and seeing if I can accomplish pretty arbitrary challenges for fun but didn’t expect to be dared to do it so soon. After spending 3 days straight in a red pair of lacey panties and pink bodystocking (when home alone, for night and going out) I was dared to spend 1 hour in cornertime (which became 50 minutes after some ill-advised negotiation)...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My goals for 2019

Posted 12-31-2018 at 09:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

New year, time to look back and think about what to do with my life this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Cassandra:My goals for 2018
I want to further improve at work, keep on doing more family stem therapy sessions, and more guided meditations, since they do me good.

I also want to keep on spending more time with my family and friends.

Sort of, I need to figure out my priorities.

Kink not to forget, I hope I will finish my deepthroats from my thread quick enough. Because I am already eager
Oracle
Old

You are okay

Posted 08-10-2017 at 04:20 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I consider having had two major, untreated depressions. Maybe add plenty of minor ones because I don't know how to count them. Sometimes I notice certain patterns from myself in the sayings and actions of other people. I still have doubts in what I do, even in being able and meaningful in working in my dream job as I do right now, and to a certain degree quite successful. Also, I have many plans and ambitions what to do and achieve, but then in daily life, I even struggle to work on those at all. Sometimes...
Oracle
Old

My goals for 2017

Posted 01-01-2017 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Tags 2017, goals

While I am not a fan of new years resolutions, stating some of my goals might help me keep conscious about them and focus.

Regarding my life in total, I want to get a new job, take more time for my husband, family, and friends, work off the emotional burdens of my past and keep on making more games in private. For my sexual and kinky activities, I just want to maintain what I started 2016 since it does good to me to release and live that side of my life. I am still a romantic slut and...
Oracle