Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A great day

Posted 04-24-2020 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 05-07-2020 at 01:01 AM by CSasha

A glimpse of morning light fell into my eyes as a kiss on my neck awoke me. My pajama pants were already at my knees, his hands continuing to strip them off completely. They would be a nasty obstacle to spread my legs however he wanted. My body was already halfway on the side and my stomach, so with little effort, his arms completed the turn and had me face the mattress. Pressing his weight on me was one of his favorites, making me even more helpless than I already was. His body enjoyed pushing me around...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Gangbanging through the night

Posted 11-29-2019 at 11:43 AM by tightfit

Most recently, every time I've been super horny, the only thing that will get me off is imagining myself just being used for hours on end by a bunch of strong men. Something about feeling so helpless but also knowing you make those men feel good is something I have ALWAYS wanted and will always fantasize about.
I'll be traveling to Europe soon and I keep fantasizing about walking into a bar full of men and just being devoured right then and there.
I don't have much on my bucket list but...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

I’ve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, I’m meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. We’ve never met in person so I’m super excited but also very nervous, clearly, I’m not the
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-03-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, fantasy

Deny me Forever

It started as a tease. A simple tease given to me by my former Mistress that festered grew and then blossomed into a fantasy. “My name’s Princess Jessica and I want to be denied forever”. The thought makes my dicklet twitch. To be stuck in infinite arousal, destined never to get that sweet release until my balls go blue and my head is swimming in horny thoughts.

I wouldn’t want to know though. The idea of actually being denied forever is so unattainable to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Remember, it's fantasy!

Posted 01-31-2019 at 10:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"All the world's a stage ..."

I fantasize about being mistreated, abused, raped, enslaved, and other kinky stuff. But, it IS a fantasy! I don't really like to be. When I do, it's all consensual and involves an end, anytime by my word. It also implies rules.

I also don't want to ruin my social life or career, my fiances, commit crimes, harm myself beyond reason and much more. Most of us don't want that, at least to my expression.

But when I get horny,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Reality vs Fantasy

Posted 09-08-2017 at 05:25 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-08-2017 at 09:38 PM by lola.fox

I’ve been on this site for several years now and a moderator for nearly half that, so I think I’ll allow myself just one tiny little ranting blog.

I will never get how people complain about “fakes” and want photo proof of tasks, but consider things like “I will fuck 10 strangers off the street bareback if this gets 15 comments” a realistic encounter. I think you should take that as a warning sign. If you think about it, how many people can you think of in your real life that would consider...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

Blog post 2 - deepest, darkest fantasy

Posted 03-01-2016 at 11:46 PM by RainbowSky
Tags fantasy

My deepest, darkest fantasy is… well I’m not really sure. Don’t get me wrong, I fantasise I just don’t know what would be my deepest and darkest. I suppose maybe forced pet. Yeah I’ll go with that.

So my deepest and darkest fantasy is to find a boyfriend who wants a pet. It would start slowly, being treated like a pet, eating out of bowls on the floor when together, sleeping on the floor (but clothed and with a blanket), there wouldn’t be any nudity at this point until the relationship...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical