Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sex dating is Dating is Tough

Posted 04-16-2018 at 03:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

When I started actively and seriously looking for sex dates around a year ago, I had some expectations how easy it was going to be. Now, I have made plenty of experience to give it more of a mixed feelings. Even when it is only about having sex without any obligations, sex dating still is dating.

I got contacted very often, by people with profiles of mixed quality. I had chats with quick, arrogant demands without the same level to offer from their side. I got rejected, but worse I had...
Oracle
Old

Confess you are picky

Posted 11-13-2017 at 10:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while since I looked for sex dates on according local dating portals, including a kinky one. You could think it would be easy to find someone online if you were as willing to fuck any stranger as I was. Nope, I was wrong. Anyway, I still found out that I am picky in general. I was little picky looking for a sex date. I am way more picky accepting slaves here on getDare. I was very picky with the man I married and wanting to live my life with.

Several times it turned out good...
Oracle