Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report - Tit Torture: Bands and Bondage

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:17 AM by Angelsaredying

Hi again! Here's another report for a task I completed recently focused on torturing my giant tits a bit more.

For this I was told to hump a rope to 2 edges, then for every ten seconds it took to reach the second edge I had to add an elastic band to a tit, alternating right then left. Once my tits were all plump I had a bit of a bondage situation and sneaking around to not get caught!

As always please enjoy, feedback is welcome and I can confirm I bought more elastic bands...
Old

Report - Tit Tally Slaps

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:14 AM by Angelsaredying

This is a copy of a report for a dare I was lucky enough to receive via KIK a few weeks ago.
The task had a few steps to it and was a delightful challenge to complete and test myself with.

The premise was to blindfold myself and slap each tit with my hand, mark a tally on my body, swap hands and continue until I could take no more. If there were less than 50 tally marks I would have to deep-throat a dildo for 10 minutes and for every diagonal tally that did not cross through 4...
Old

PM Dares

Posted 03-13-2023 at 01:33 PM by Tied_up_Maid
Updated 01-07-2024 at 12:34 PM by Tied_up_Maid

Accessories

Plug and Give me up to 5 hours of Plug time.
Gag and I will gag myself for 30 min
Chastity I will roll a 4 sided die and thats how many days I'll be in Chastity (I will only Accept this Dare once a week as I am still new to Chastity)
Pinch and I will wear nippel Clamps for 5 min
ICE and I will stick X ice cubes (X <= 5) in my ass and let them melt.

Interactive

Challenge and challange me to a duel
Bet Let us...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Underwear walk dare number 2...

Posted 06-04-2022 at 02:32 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-04-2022 at 02:42 PM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

Not sure anyone is really interested in this, perhaps not your usual type of dare here, but I have been told to post it, so I'm just following instructions lol

(Very similar to my previous dare, but it has been made harder/more difficult, as I made 1 or 2 mistakes the 1st time....)

===============================

The dare I was given - You must go for a walk on a sunny day following a proper public footpath. You must be wearing a bra with your breast pads...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Peg Race

Posted 05-08-2022 at 10:50 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I finally got some much needed time to myself at home, and did not put it to waste. A few days ago I saw this roulette, Peg Race, and it captured my imagination. Originally I planned to use six of my dildos. After I got going, I decided to skip one (the red dildo with a slight bend) that was too similar in circumference and length to the previous one.

I found a long video to have on in the background while I completed my task and set off. Dildo one was no challenge at all, and I had taken...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare report (Walk and car wash)

Posted 10-25-2021 at 10:42 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-25-2021 at 10:50 AM by Matt:

I've been asked to write a report of a dare I was given, it has been a while since I have written one, so hopefully it will be okay.

I was told for the day I had to wear my pink bra and pantie set with breast pads inserted. Over these I was to wear a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

Part 1 of the dare was to go for a minimum 5 mile walk at a fairly popular country park dressed like this. (as it is the end of October and a little chilly, I was allowed to wear a light coat
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized