Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

14,000 posts celebration promise

Posted 09-06-2020 at 11:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2020 at 02:55 AM by CSasha

Promise ended
Final count and tasks here.

With permission of my keyholder, to fully celebrate reaching 14,000 posts, I promise to complete the task of my keywords which got added most often (except those without task), once for every post within the next 24 hours (already expanded by +5 days via a keyword), except for my own.
In case of a draw, I split up the amount accordingly.

If you double another promise, you may triple my promise (counts as three posts).
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

What would you like me to do?

Posted 03-17-2020 at 08:06 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In the current situation, I am fortunate to be allowed to work from home, which means I am going to have all my toys and even comfortable to wear chastity during my work hours. Nothing nude or otherwise exposing due to video calls though.

Now I ask myself, what did you enjoy most of all I did so far? PM dares, add threads, or anything else, and which ones in detail?
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

The Fake I am

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-12-2020 at 09:36 AM by CSasha

Are you mad about the number of fakes lurking around and annoying you? Well, here's my bloody honest confession: I am a fake, too.

My real name is neither Cass nor Cassandra. I used an extra email to register here, including a fake family name. I use it for all my kinky activities since I don't want to risk exposing my real identity. My main apartment is located in Hamburg, Germany, but now I even work in Cologne, Germany, and am located there during the workweek.

But this...
Oracle
Old

Hello

Posted 03-01-2020 at 01:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello,

That word "hello" is one of the most important magic words for me, pretty close to "thank you" and "please". It says so much, like "I am here. You are there. I recognize you. I mean no harm. I am interested in you".

Here's a little anecdote about me. When I was around sixteen years old, I met with my older brother and his friends for a local area network party, playing computer games together. I was so proud and happy to be...
Oracle