Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 4

Posted 04-11-2020 at 03:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

I lost overview over the exact application of my home IPL device and the areas, especially related to the recommendations.

I can now say it definitely works in regard of significantly reducing my body hair. I am not sure about how long-term this is. I have several spots where hair has grown back and long, but it's spots and up to small area, still significantly less and I still now have hair-free areas who weren't hairfree before. But being...
Oracle
Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 3

Posted 03-11-2020 at 04:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 2
Part 1

I have been through the first five sessions one after another every two weeks. My husband briefly inspected the results and confirmed that I have significantly less hair. So much so, that we both see that my butt needs a bit more of treatment to make me satisfied. Besides that, there are only certain areas I am unhappy with, as well as single hairs.

Though I did read several articles on how to do it, I only found another statement now:
Don't tweeze...
Oracle
Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 2

Posted 02-13-2020 at 01:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

If you missed part 1, here is the link.

I had my 4th session the day before yesterday.

I managed to learn some tricks to help over issues when the laser sometimes doesn't want to fire despite trying a lot and everything seeming fine. Also, I am way more confident about using it at all. I also think I am faster and more efficient, having figured out when to turn it how, how to make sure to cover all the area and not overlap, and also get better with complicated area like...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 1

Posted 01-15-2020 at 09:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2020 at 01:38 PM by CSasha

As requested, here's my experience with my home IPL laser so far.

Tweezing and laser hair removal

First of all, I'd like to transform my body into what I consider sexy which means hairless below the eyebrows, full head hair, and a slim or athletic body. There could be more but I am also reluctant regarding the effort. There's much more to life than just sex.

The strong wish to become hairless except for my headhair and eyebrows started around five...
Oracle