Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Humiliation and How It Can Be Utilized in Online Play

Posted 08-01-2023 at 09:27 PM by simplesub
Updated 08-01-2023 at 09:57 PM by simplesub

Introduction
Just a quick introduction as this is my first kinky essay. Hopefully as I continue to write these my writing will get better. This is one of my likes as it encourages me to do research on kinky things and get to better understand them and further, enjoy them in the bedroom. This is a great way for me to discover new things but also get new ideas for things I have done many times before. So without too much more rambling here is the first topic of discussion. Humiliation and how it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bondage short stories

Posted 12-05-2020 at 12:10 PM by annodaM

I have made up at least 25 short bondage stories/scenarios and thought it would be cool to have them here in my blog. These are stories #1 - #5, if you'd like to see more lemme know in the comments ^.^

#1 The Rich girl and the ransom

Bella is a spoiled girl too big for her age, her stupidity and wealth makes her the perfect victim for some amateur criminals. The dumb bimbo never locks the door when she’s inside. Two goons break into the house, and reach for...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mr. A’s Extreme Home Alone Dares – Schedule! (9th – 11th Oct)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 04:08 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-10-2020 at 06:31 PM by bdsm_guy1

Background
In case you didn’t catch my thread, as I will be home alone from 9th to 11th October 2020 I issued a poll where GD members can vote on which dares I should do to fill my time. I massively misjudged the response rate and it turns out I will be doing all 10 dares (plus a few extra posted on the thread!). Therefore I am sharing below a suggested schedule of activities from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon – please feel free to suggest edits or additions!

I think that all
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-02-2020 at 02:57 PM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Some suggested PM Dares below. I'm a bit limited as I live with my girlfriend and rarely get time alone since the lockdown... but I'll try my best! Most of the Basic PM Dares can be done easily, while the Special PM Dares may need more preparation / home alone.

Basic PM Dares

1. Choose a PM dare below
2. Roll a dice to determine duration (if we're 'friends', you can double)
3. (Optional) Choose the specific type of toy - full list here

Posted in Basic Info
Old

Earn It

Posted 07-23-2020 at 02:19 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

Daddy refuses to fuck me no matter how much I beg. I even teased him with my swollen juicy pussy and he still refused to fuck my pathetic cunt.

So today he says I have to earn it. He has me in my collar, with my wrists & ankles in my cuffs. My wrists bound together by a chain that also runs through the ring on my collar, restricting my movement. He’s got my nipples stimulators on so I’m exposed, objectified and feeling like no more than a bound slave teased & tortured all day forced...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Hotel Bondage Experience 🤐

Posted 12-26-2019 at 03:15 AM by annodaM

Last summer I was off for holidays for a few days and was given dares to do in my hotel, this is my detailed experience of what happened for you to enjoy ❤️

Day 1:

I got to the hotel and slept for a long while, then when I woke up I noticed the Wi-Fi not working so I decided to go down to the reception wearing only a gown and panites, no bra.

When night fell I decided to do the dare where I would tie myself up and leave my room key in
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 11-07-2019 at 11:49 AM by annodaM
Updated 05-20-2020 at 03:24 PM by annodaM

Limited to one pm from the same user every 24 hours, combinations are allowed up to 3 only

PUNISHMENTS

PANTIES: and I will stuff my panties in my mouth for 30 minutes.

NO BRA: and I will spend the whole day with no bra.

VIBE: send me one dare wich includes my lovely vibrator

PLUG: and I will shop for groceries wearing my large buttplug.

SHHHHH: and I will be gagged with (x) for 30 minutes.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized