Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

(Inactive) Current PM dares

Posted 07-13-2021 at 09:50 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-04-2023 at 08:44 AM by CSasha

Inactive

Never heard of PM dares or still wondering about some details? Click here to get more information.

Only one PM dare per person, per day!

Feel free to suggest any new PM dares.

Inactive - PLUGGED - And I will be plugged for my next 20 posts or comments on getDare
Completed/To do: 40/40

ADD - I post in another add thread than the Add thread for all

QUICK - I post...
Oracle
Old

14,000 posts celebration promise

Posted 09-06-2020 at 11:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2020 at 02:55 AM by CSasha

Promise ended
Final count and tasks here.

With permission of my keyholder, to fully celebrate reaching 14,000 posts, I promise to complete the task of my keywords which got added most often (except those without task), once for every post within the next 24 hours (already expanded by +5 days via a keyword), except for my own.
In case of a draw, I split up the amount accordingly.

If you double another promise, you may triple my promise (counts as three posts).
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Update: Add thread free for all

Posted 08-02-2020 at 10:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-22-2021 at 12:28 PM by CSasha

Sometimes you can see someone posting an add thread, for example: Add spanks, I spank myself 10 times for every post until one week from now.

The more the merrier, I thought, so you can always join the Add thread free for all.

Basic rules

Just post if you want to add tasks to other people.

You may always double post, but not more. If you posted twice in a row, wait until someone else posted or one hour has passed.

You...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

Stick to your rules (as long as it is healthy)

Posted 03-20-2020 at 04:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Hello folks, dear readers and friends,

Very recently I had a brief reminder about play and rules again. Last times it was more about overdoing it and taking care of yourself. This time it's not about sticking to rules not only as a paragraph to stick to the rules.

I put up a new add thread, free-for-all this time. So everyone can make a promise there about what to do controlled by others, in this case via posts. And of course, when we make such a promise, we want others...
Oracle
Old

What would you like me to do?

Posted 03-17-2020 at 08:06 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In the current situation, I am fortunate to be allowed to work from home, which means I am going to have all my toys and even comfortable to wear chastity during my work hours. Nothing nude or otherwise exposing due to video calls though.

Now I ask myself, what did you enjoy most of all I did so far? PM dares, add threads, or anything else, and which ones in detail?
Oracle
Old

Add-thread preparation for Madhat

Posted 03-07-2020 at 05:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Madhat asked me to help him with an add thread. Since we are still waiting for his results on the https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...naire for Subs as an update on his Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, these are my thoughts and plans. They have still to be checked with him and his temporary keyholder. Anyway, it's good to start at all.

This is NOT the final thread but nothing else than a first step.

From my recent add...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Where have all the add threads gone?

Posted 09-21-2019 at 12:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Well, turns out we have a new one, by sasha this time, deepthroats again. My favorite!

So go check it out and add.

I have to confess those threads are making and keeping me incredibly horny.
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online