Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 9; Essay: My dark fantasy

Posted 04-28-2012 at 05:00 AM by MsX

On day 9 my punishment required me to write an essay describing my darkest fantasy. Now I have quite a few of these so I chose one I thought about recently. I wrote this wearing just a bra and panties.

----

My dark fantasy

I have a lot of these floating around, but I’ll tell you about a random one. Dark is a fairly subjective term, so what seems dark to you may be totally tame to me, or of course vice versa. This is one fantasy I’ve had for a while.

I have fantasised about being set up for some crime I didn’t commit. I get caught by the police and am given the choice of a year in prison or a week as a sex slave. I choose the week, little knowing why it is so much shorter than the prison sentence. I soon find out…

The next morning three huge men arrive at my home to take me away. I open the door and one of them grabs me. The others laugh at me and begin pawing at my clothes, telling me that they have strict instructions about how I must be delivered to my week of slavery. I try to fight them off but they are too strong and within moments they have managed to tear off all my clothes. Once I am naked they start to carry me to their van. I scream that I need to take some things with me, which only makes them laugh and tell me I won’t need anything where I’m going.

After what seems like hours of sitting naked between two men, each holding a leg and arm, spreading me out, we arrive at a grim-looking mansion. My hands are cuffed behind my back and made to walk through the doors into a large ornate room. Just as the men force me to my knees, a stern woman enters the room. She is dressed in black and carries a riding crop.

I start to say something and am immediately hit across the face with her crop. When she speaks, it is in a voice that will clearly take no nonsense.

“Be quiet you slut! In my house you will only speak when given permission.”

I resolve not to make this mistake again and I keep quiet. She explains that while I am here I will follow her rules or be severely punished. I am to stay naked at all times, as I have chosen to give up my right to modesty. I will spend my days fucking and pleasuring anyone who wants to use me. I will never be allowed to orgasm or to touch myself, but I must be available at all times and if I am ordered to bring myself to the edge I must follow through immediately. Any contravention of the rules will result in a public flogging.

After her speech she hands me back to the men, telling them they can be the first to sample me. I am immediately pushed to the floor and made to service the three of them, with the biggest one’s cock in my mouth and the other two filling my pussy and ass. I do my best not to make a sound but I let out a few whimpers. Immediately the woman begins to hit me with her crop across my breasts. I am writhing in pain and doing my best not to cry.

After they have finally finished with me, I am left on the floor in a puddle of cum. The men laugh at me again and kick me, telling me to get up again. I struggle to my feet and am shoved into a sparsely furnished room to the side. They tell me to get used to it and leave me there. I can only imagine what tortures await me.

----

This took me about half an hour to write. The next part of my detention involved making up for a previous oversight. I had been given a set of questions to answer (see day 6: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=7199) and had to spank myself ten times after each answer. However, I completely forgot about the spanking, and only realised when the person who sent me the questions told me what I'd done, and said I should beg him for the punishment I deserve. Once I had, he graciously granted me the following punishment:

Strip naked and stand on your tip toes in the corner. Spank your ass with ruler 100 times, you must also play with your pussy and edge 2 times before spanking is over. If you fail you must put clothespins on your nipples and spank your breasts with ruler 20 times.

First of all I took off my bra and gave myself the spanks I had missed in the original punishment. There were 21 questions, so I spanked myself 210 times. I think my ass is getting used to the constant attention, because it was less painful than previously! Still hurt like hell though...

So then it was time to do the second part. I took off my panties and went over to my slut corner. I only fell over thrice this time (whatever my skills may be, balance is not one of them!), and managed to edge once before falling over the third time. Having failed thus, I put a clothespin on each nipple and spanked my breasts twenty times. As always, the pegs were more sore to remove than to put on, and it was quite difficult not to hit them with the ruler by accident.

It had also been brought to my attention that I had made a typo in one of my previous posts. I typed "I would attempt he task again", missing a T. I had been instructed to handwrite the sentence 75 times or to type it 150 times. I had about ten minutes left, so I decided to handwrite it 75 times and just carry on until the end of my detention time. I ended up writing it many more times than 75, which I felt taught me a good lesson.

The day's detention had been largely based on my failure to finish my tasks as I should, and I felt suitably chastised afterwards. I realised that I should be trying harder with my tasks, as my lack of attention to detail has caused me so much additional punishment. I have been given these punishments for a reason; to help improve myself. If I am not going to take them seriously then there is very little point. I resolved to do better in future, and that if I ever failed to complete a task again because of inattention, I would have to undergo an extremely severe punishment. This was not nearly the first time this had happened, and so I felt that it should be the last. The next time something like this happened would result in a lesson I would never forget.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3323 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    mhhh Well written but very typical fantasy for your average slut. Maybe I should start a business and get rich by abducting women and giving them what they crave.