Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I can see you!

Posted 12-21-2009 at 11:48 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Had a magical night this evening. It was just cold enough that nobody came to the beach here in Southern California, but not so cold you couldn't have a bonfire with some close friends.

A group of teens set up a couple hundred feet away from us late in the evening. It was just us and them on the beach tonight. As we packed up to go I watched them briefly and saw they were starting a game of Truth or Dare. Some of them had their phones out while deciding rules and playing. As I left with...
SysOp
Old

dry, dry, dry

Posted 12-21-2009 at 08:46 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

This past Sunday's storm, many forecasters was predicting around a foot of snow. Well, I probably would have gotten that much if the stupid dry air didn't' win out. Since the air was so dry, I was lucky enough to even get an inch the most.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 7

Posted 12-21-2009 at 10:59 AM by pisspants

The next stage was getting wet and muddy, although I was in reality already dripping wet from the wind and rain.

Oozing oil and goo at every step I made my way back up the park to an area that is a bit on the boggy side. In that area where the ground is all squelcy there is a sort of small hollow that fills with muddy water in wet weather. The water is about 12 inches deep and the hollow is about three feet wide and around six feet long and is a kind of oval shape.

So,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being a slave, communication.

Posted 12-21-2009 at 09:10 AM by Torturedboy

So this is my first blog in a series of which I'm going to just jot down some thoughts and give some advice to slaves about being a slave.

The first thing I want to say is how vital communication is between a slave and a master. As a slave I know that if I don't speak to someone within like 3 or 4 days, they think I've ditched them and we have to start form scratch. This also goes for the master, you need to get online as well as the slave, there is responsibility and duties on the masters...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 6

Posted 12-20-2009 at 12:39 PM by pisspants
Tags crotch, oil, pants

Although it was dark, if anyone came close they would have seen my shirt covered in mayo and ketchup and plastered to my chest. Mayo was also seeping through the material of my trousers making it lool like they were foaming.

I found a secluded spot to open the bottle of oil but before I could do that, a great white dog suddenly came out of nowhere and started sniffing at my crotch very determinedly. Maybe it wanted some honey or mayo and perhaps it liked eggs but it was very interested...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messy dare 5

Posted 12-19-2009 at 10:09 AM by pisspants

Having peed my pants and disposed of all the eggs, it was now time to go for the real sticky stuff.

This time I headed for a small shelter in the middle of the park which has some seating and also offered some shelter from the wind and the rain.

So, I sat down on the seat and got out the honey. This was runny pouring honey, so it was simple to take the cap off and squeeze some down the front of my shirt (on the inside). It was also easy to squeeze some more down the back...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flying Home For Christmas Part B (Sister Update)

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:39 AM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 12-19-2009 at 07:52 AM by cynthiaakabecca

I was glad to be back home. Once the plane landed I put on my jacket and adjusted my scarf so that I would not have to explain anything to my dad or risk my sister saying anything that would give me away. It would be cold out, so the jacket and scarf would look quite normal. Once we landed I realized just how tired I was. I walked with Beth and her boyfriend to baggage claim and there we exchanged phone numbers and e-mails. We both got our bags and hugged and said goodbye. We promised to get together...
Posted in Uncategorized