my forfeit is i hav to cross dress for 24hrs
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average.

A Monday Afternoon

Posted 09-22-2020 at 10:59 AM by lola.fox

What I spent my afternoon thinking about, rather than working

I’m minding my own business standing at a sink or table and then feel your hand slowly slide up my spine, around my neck until your gripping my jaw. You force my head back to make me look into your eyes staring intently until you flick your eyes down to the floor and back at me, with one raised eyebrow. I get the hint and kneel on the floor avoiding your gaze as you step directly in front of me, so closely that you’re just...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Corner time today.

Posted 09-22-2020 at 09:52 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So I had to pick one of my dislikes as punishment a while back. Today it was time to go through with it (see this thread). While I tied my balls I got hard of course. Couldn't really help it. But with a 1kg weight hanging from my balls, it didn't take long for it to go soft again. Stood in the corner like this for 20 minutes (decided by rolling two dice) but it sure felt like a lot longer.

Punishment album.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#13 - Becoming an Edging Toy - A break

Posted 09-20-2020 at 02:51 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#13 A break

Sorry for the late blog but I was out last night ^^

For yesterday wasnt much to say anyway. I didnt had any further instructions from my master so I did fall back to the standard rules. Edging 15 times in the morning and in the evening that is.

I kinda wanna cum though at the moment
Distinguished Member
Old

#12 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edge, edge, edge ...

Posted 09-18-2020 at 01:34 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#12 Edge, edge, edge ...

Today is the day of maximum edges ... 170 edges ...

I started with 30 edges in the morning, quite an easy start at this moment. Though I noticed already that this day would hard.

Around noon I had another 55 edges. I already started whimpering and moaning then and there, and I was just half way through for the day! My cock is pre cumming like crazy at this point, and I can feel the need to cum growing...
Distinguished Member
Old

#11 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Breaking a record

Posted 09-17-2020 at 12:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#11 Breaking a record

Were getting closer to 170 edges a day! 160 edges today. I think I never edged this much in a day, sooo ... record celebrating I guess?

Today I switched things up a bit because I felt like it. At first I did 30 edges in the morning ... at this point 30 edges doesnt feel like much anymore which I think sounds kinda crazy for some people

After that I had my second edging session for today. Normally Im...
Distinguished Member
Old

#10 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging at my limit?

Posted 09-16-2020 at 01:33 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#10 Edging at my limit?

Another day with heavy edging without relief. And today wasnt going to be any easier. Today's quote was to be 150 edges ... that a fuck ton of edges in a day. I actually did a total of 4 edging sessions today. Im really in need to break up sessions now, or else Im worried I might unvoluntarily cum at some point.

First I did 30 edges in the morning. Since my cock is so sensitive all the time this didnt take long and got...
Distinguished Member