Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Permanent rules

Posted 10-20-2020 at 09:56 AM by FootyEdge
Updated 05-05-2021 at 11:40 AM by FootyEdge

I must adhere to these rules at all times and may only break or change them on command of a master/mistress
  • I can only have a full orgasm to feet or cock.
  • I must edge at least once a day
  • Every time I want to cum I must first spank the sole of each foot 50 times and edge twice to pictures of feet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-20-2020 at 09:47 AM by FootyEdge
Updated 05-07-2021 at 07:55 AM by FootyEdge

• Worship training - I will watch any foot worship clip you send me and follow the action with my feet.
  • Barefoot training - I am not allowed to wear shoes or socks until i did a task you gave me (at most 12 hours)
  • Gay encouragement - I will fap however you like to any forced-Bi or sissy encouragement video you send me
  • Cum fun - I will ruin however you want and you can choose how i must eat my cum
  • Denial training - I am not allowed a full orgasm until i did a task you gave me
  • Chastity
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My limits

Posted 10-20-2020 at 08:36 AM by FootyEdge
Updated 06-12-2021 at 02:35 AM by FootyEdge

Limits:

-friends/family
-Social suicide
-non anonymous exposure
-crossdressing, scat, diapers
-wedgies
-(Non hidden) public
-Messy Food play (i am fine to add food e.g lick from feet, combine with CEI,..., but i will reject if it leads to a big mess)
-Video

I am generally happy to at least consider trying anything not listed above. However, real-life and health are top priority (as it should be). And i will not do...
Posted in Uncategorized