Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Lines, punishment, and public exposure

Posted 10-19-2020 at 09:04 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Last week I was punished by RST.

I have agreed to be obedient to him and be trained as a piggy under him. I was in need of discipline and he provided it.

One of the first things that happened after he took me into his service was a punishment. He immediately knew what a slut I was and disciplined me for it. He saw the desperate need in me to be controlled and decided to start off my subservience to him with a reminder of what I am.

I had to write 50 lines....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A super special spooky Halloween!

Posted 10-19-2020 at 08:40 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, and it's on a Saturday this year! Not to mention it's also a BLUE MOON. The last time that happened was way back in 1944, and it won't happen on Halloween again until 2039!

So that being said, naturally I've got to take advantage of this opportunity.

One of the things on my bucket list is to celebrate a true Samhain (Halloween) and preform a ritual under the blue moon of Halloween night. This year, I get to do just that.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pain & Humility - an afternoon session with Sir

Posted 10-19-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

After an exhausting weekend filled to the brim with work, chores and a minimum of sleep, I missed Sir (my former dom) like crazy. So when it turned out He had time for a session this afternoon, my entire body squirmed with need. I counted down the minutes to my lunch break and was stripped and on all fours within seconds after I got off the clock.

(NB. After rightfully being punished by Sir for calling His holes mine, I want to point out again that I'm fully aware these holes belong to Sir...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports