Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Forever exploring with Lola.Fox

A list of fun experiences, play sessions and kinky thoughts that I have with my beautiful girlfriend, Lola.
Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average.

Whored out for amusement Pt 2 (1/2)

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:40 PM by Rascal.
Updated 10-11-2020 at 09:46 AM by Rascal.

Disclaimer: Prior to this session I was on 15 days of denial and 10 days of absolutely no touching

One of my rules, as I am on no touch and am currently not allowed any stimulation, is that I can earn up to 20 mins a week by saving an additional £20 per week towards our savings fund. It’s up to me how much I can contribute each week, so I need to manage my allotted spending money from Lola and decide if it’s worth giving up some luxury purchases to earn stimulation.

As a thank you to Kila, we decided it would be a fun idea to use some of my allotted stimulation money to buy her a coffee gift card (worth £5), with the caveat that I could earn the 5 minutes back by doing a task of Kila’s choosing.

After some deliberation, this is what Kila came up with:

I could get the 5 minutes back if I got into puppy mode, got a pillow and humped it while barking. I was to alternate between smacking my ass cheeks for a minute followed by a minute of some light choking and then 3 minutes of humping as fast as I can.

I had been on an embarrassing shopping trip earlier in the week, where Kila and Lola helped me pick out some cute new panties, permanent markers and some lipstick to match.

They wanted to ensure I was all dolled up before starting my humiliating task, and it was fun to see what degrading names they made me write on my body. Since they nicknamed me an Eager Standby Whore (because I’m always horny and available for use), that was the first thing that was to be front and centre, in big letters on my chest. The rest you will be able to see if you check out my album, which also includes the spoils from my shopping trip.

Once I was covered from head to panties in writing and lipstick, we were ready to get started... (TBC)
Views 2024 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha. Good boy.

Would be even more fun if you got one of those tailed buttplugs to wear while you hump like a doggy. And even a collar. Just a suggestion. Seems like you're getting a fair amount of humiliation either way
  2. Old Comment
    Keep an eye out for part 2! I have some fun puppy toys we used, including a cute plug tail that I will share a picture of.
  3. Old Comment
    Woof woof 😂 little bitch in heat
  4. Old Comment
    our favorite desperate cunt to parade around
  5. Old Comment
    Kila & Lola, you two know just what to say to make me squirm...
  6. Old Comment
    Sounds the like the three of you are having lots of fun. Thank you for sharing. Its very entertaining to read about.