Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mausi7280bi

Rate this Entry

One more blog of me

Posted 01-02-2008 at 08:34 AM by mausi7280bi

I like
playing different games, my ask to you all
tell me what diffenerent strip or sexy games you know, describe them.

I would try something new.
I only know Strip-Monopoly, Strip-Poker and Spin the bottle (tord like)
Tell me how they work and perhaps a little story of how you played that .
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9917 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment

drink or strip

Sit in a circle, you will need 2 dice and a dice cup.
    The first player will have to role the dice and tell anybody what he has. The next player will now take the dice and will have to roll them too, but he will do so in secret, no one but him should see the dice. You have to say a higher number than the player before you or you have lost.
    The Point is you can lie. The number you are saying don't has to be the one you diced. The player after you has now 2 possibilities. He beliefs that the number you are telling is really the one you diced and goes on, and has now to dice a higher number than this, or he doesn't belief the number is right then you have to show the dice to everybody. If you were lying you will lose, if you didn't lie than the accuser will lose.
    The loser has to drink a Schnapps or Strip one item of clothing, and starts the next round.
  2. Old Comment
    im glad to get one comment, I will test it .

where are your ideas ?
  3. Old Comment
    Excellent game Merlin. I'll be sure to try it out.
    Posted 02-25-2008 at 06:12 AM by Looking4somename Looking4somename is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Strip Scrabble. I have played this one on one with my girlfriend but would like to play with others. Anyway, the rules are the same as scrabble, except...

When playing one-on-one, every time a player scores a target number of points, another player has to strip one item of clothing. The number of points I have set up are 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and so on...

If you have more than two players, this can work too, but you either strip the player to your right or left, or you can pick a target player (but that player can't be picked twice).

With my girlfriend, I've played that the winner (usually me, eheh) gets a special 'present' from the loser.

By the way, if that is you in the picture, you are extremely pretty (my girlfriend agrees!).
  5. Old Comment
    I've never played, but strip twister sounds like fun to me.
    I have played the card game speed for strip before, that was fun. It was hard to be fast once the clothes starting coming off because I was concentrating on other things . . . I ended up losing because of that
    I would also like to try strip left, right center. It's a special dice game where the dice have either a L for left, R for right, C for center, or a green dot. Each player would have the same number of clothes on, must be more than 3. When you roll the dice, you have to pass an article of clothing to the person to the left of you, right of you, into the center pile, or keep it, depending on the roll of the dice. I think it would be fun b/c there could be some cross-dressing involved with passing to the left or right, or somebody could go from naked to clothed in the same game depending on the roll of the dice.