Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lydiab6

Rate this Entry

General Thoughts/Rambles

Posted 12-17-2008 at 10:57 AM by lydiab6

As I type this, I know that I should really be studying for my Religion final. The problem is, its my last final of the semester and I'm feeling done. I don't remember what all of the philosophers opinions were. Most of the ones we looked at in class say the same thing but from a different view piont so that they become different enough that knowing who said what makes my head hurt.

Its been a long semester. Ive had so many odd resident issues, and I'm done. I feel tired and I just want to go home, but I don't really have the energy to pack up my room.

So instead, I came here. Looking for who knows what. But I guess that's okay. It's alright to not know everything. It's alright to give up control in some areas.

As much as I want the semester done, I also don't. I'm going abroad next semester and that means a lot of my senior friends are graduating and I won't see them for a while, maybe ever. I don't know what to say to them.

"Hey goodbye and have a good life in case I never see you again" seems odd. If they're really my friends I'll see them again or at least here from them. So am I supposed to go with "Hey, enjoy graduation, come visit, don't leave(?)

Anyway, that's it. Off to either reading or studying, they both will get done eventually.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9309 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Take the time to appreciate your friends, and if you really care for them and they really care for you, you won't lose them. Treasure each moment preciously.

Who knows what awaits you down the road, after all?