Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Report - swinging wife overnight stay

Posted 01-12-2024 at 04:01 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-05-2024 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Before Christmas, the wife from the swinging couple asked to visit my place after work. I was a bit surprised, but I wasn't opposed to her visiting. She came around after 5pm sometime. I buzzed her up and greeted her in just a long hoodie. One thing lead to another and we experimented a little with mutual oral.

We had dinner out and came back a bit late to my apartment. We had a bit of a snuggle in bed before going to sleep, and the same again in the next morning. It made me a bit late.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 4.40 average.

Mini Report: e-Scooter & the wager

Posted 09-09-2021 at 07:33 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-09-2021 at 02:10 PM by SilverBlue

This task would have been easier during lockdown but happened shortly before. It was a nice sunny Sunday, Master was driving me home after an afternoon in the suburbs.

I spotted a Lime Scooter by a car park and mentioned to Master that I thought Lime Scooters weren't around anymore, I don't see them in the city anymore, but I was surprised to see one in the suburbs. He asked if I'd used one before, I said I've never been on one, just too many people around in the city. Master pulled over
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 113 votes, 4.46 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame" Report

Posted 09-02-2021 at 03:29 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-06-2021 at 02:32 AM by SilverBlue

This is my report on the challenge in my previous blog post. You may want to read that post first if you want some context.

I picked out the hoody the night before. It's a grey one with a speckled look and branding, with a front pouch pocket - the style without a front zipper. As I said before, it's long enough to cover my butt. Like, if I look in my mirror I can't see my pussy, even doing some practice strides. But yeah, I wouldn't recommend jumping in it, or sitting down, unless I wanted
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 85 votes, 4.24 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame"

Posted 09-01-2021 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-01-2021 at 04:02 AM by SilverBlue

Firstly, some relevant background information about the setting for this challenge. So, the latest strain of COVID-19D breached our fine shores 2 weeks ago, and the Government response was an immediate Alert Level 4 (AL4) lockdown. Basically, under AL4 most people have to stay home and can only go out if they're an essential worker, going to the supermarket, or going for exercise. People have to wear masks when accessing essential services, and it's recommended to wear them whenever you leave home. People...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 40 votes, 3.48 average.

My Kink Journey. 3/5

Posted 11-25-2020 at 02:50 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Guess what? Part 3 continues from Part 2.

I’ve re-written this about 3 times now. I don't want to rush through everything, but I have a terrible habit of going off on wild tangents when I’m writing. A parting piece must be written with care, so I’ve given plenty of thought over what is relevant to share here and what is just me rambling on. I know I'm not the best writer, but I try.

I might have been a bit too brief about what happened in the past that effected my confidence.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sb mower heels tiny.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	943  
Posted in Uncategorized