Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretGhost

Rate this Entry

My curse

Posted 04-25-2019 at 02:29 PM by SecretGhost

Before i say anything,
This is a heads up for some people
I say stuff about my mental health and issues

Currently being held awake by my thoughts, i am going to head into another dark lonewolf point in my life soon

But i realised i have a curse, and it may sound silly but this has occurred to me because it happend over and over again

Basically the curse is... i will never have sex in my life and will stay alone

for the people that try to encourage me with it comes eventually and stuff just... Dont... just... it doesnt help...

Im cursed and i just kinda accept it right now
I will always hear people talk about how awesome they have it and they have got another guy or girl and did so much with them

And youknow... i dont care anymore
Even if it breaks me (what it kinda already does)
I will have to deal with it

I will probally just always have only the sexting and next to that
I will never get the chance to get real life

And i have to accept it otherwise idk what will happen even

Just sorry for this post i just want to point out curses are real and i got one for years and years now
Views 1092 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah, that hit the feels. i know exactly what you mean, i do. i also know that any kind of word from the future isn't going to help. So, instead, i offer this - at the moment you have someone who sets rules for you and you have this community. It's not sex, i know, but it's a damn sight better than many get, so take heart from that. Also, who's to say what you have here (with sexting no less) isn't real life?

You're the person with your life, only you get to define what is real and what isn't.

Also, as i'm sure you know, the people talking about it aren't the sort of people you want to emulate, they'll regret that posing later on.

All the best!
  2. Old Comment

its not really getdare that i was talking about tho

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Consensus View Comment
    Yeah, that hit the feels. i know exactly what you mean, i do. i also know that any kind of word from the future isn't going to help. So, instead, i offer this - at the moment you have someone who sets rules for you and you have this community. It's not sex, i know, but it's a damn sight better than many get, so take heart from that. Also, who's to say what you have here (with sexting no less) isn't real life?

You're the person with your life, only you get to define what is real and what isn't.

Also, as i'm sure you know, the people talking about it aren't the sort of people you want to emulate, they'll regret that posing later on.

All the best!
    well... the thing is
    the sexting is like based on watsapp

because everytime i think i found someone
    something of someone comes between it and i just .... kinda gave up

i am glad im here in this community but next to this i just... have given it up
  3. Old Comment
    Aww man, I'm sorry your head is in this place.

There's nothing I can say to make it better, but if you ever need to chat let me know fella.

*big manly hug*

M.V
    Updated 04-25-2019 at 04:56 PM by MastersVoice (Spelling error)