Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Third Night

Posted 08-19-2016 at 03:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I went out again last night. (This occurred the night after part two, but I've been uploading these a day late.)

It was 17 degrees Celsius last night, which was pretty perfect. It was a bit windy which made it a bit colder, but the temperature was very nice. I can't wait for summer, so it'll be warmer at night.

I went out, down my court and got the underwear that I had left in the same place (see previous posts). They had now been pissed in, cummed in, left outside in the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 96

Posted 06-10-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Picture #96
Just after 12:30PM on a weekend, I completed number 96 of the Ultimate Flashing Dare. Can't actually show you the picture, but see the PS at the bottom.

This was an exhilarating dare. I decided to do it outside my front door, rather than the main side door. The side one is far too secluded to be useful for this dare. I formulated a plan. I would keep my clothes on and unlock the door. I would then go outside and set my phone up to take a picture (you're never seeing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

KIK/PM dares

Posted 05-24-2016 at 02:51 AM by KNqT1H6U
Updated 05-26-2016 at 08:12 PM by KNqT1H6U

Here is a little list of my KIK/PM dares, you can send it to me on Kik :

and I will have to do it with picture / video proof if you like, if I fail you may give me a penalty within my limits.

KIK/PM me "STRIP" and I'll have to strip naked within 5 minutes from I read it, if I late you may give me a penalty.

KIK/PM me "COMMANDO" and I'll not wear any underwear the next day.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 12

Posted 05-01-2012 at 11:46 AM by MsX (My punishment blog)

On day 12 I did a punishment sent to me by PM

I would like you to, in no less than 500 words for each, describe why you are a slut. That means dressing, mannerisms and sexual encounters. Each of those is a different section and deserves its own 500 word paragraph. Be very descriptive. If you go over 500 words, you'll get bonus points.

You are to be naked and on your knees as you type it, if not possible naked, standing with your legs as far apart as you can. For
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized