Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pranadevil

1. Old Comment

Take time for yourself

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pranadevil View Comment
    Thanks people! I had a real bad moment a few weeks back, with an almost full blown breakdown, and it took a while to get back to feeling good properly, yesterday I felt good, today I've just had a great day, and felt sharing what made me feel good was good things for others.
    I know how you feel. I felt like that three months ago.

Thank you for taking the time to share with everyone. It helped me feel better reading it. And that you are writing it on the first day you felt great since then, shows what a good heart you have to share your joy with others and hope to spread it as well Thanks again.
    Updated 09-13-2018 at 03:23 PM by Joan Sky
  2. Old Comment

Take time for yourself

Thanks people! I had a real bad moment a few weeks back, with an almost full blown breakdown, and it took a while to get back to feeling good properly, yesterday I felt good, today I've just had a great day, and felt sharing what made me feel good was good things for others.
  3. Old Comment

No. You are not punching above your weight.

Thanks! As long as they help one person think differently, either through their own confidence, or not knocking someone else down, I feel they were worth posting.
  4. Old Comment

Take time for yourself

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joan Sky View Comment
    Great message. Thanks for sharing Glad you are feeling amazing!
    I'm just gong to repeat this. She said everything I wanted to say.
  5. Old Comment

Take time for yourself

Great message. Thanks for sharing Glad you are feeling amazing!
  6. Old Comment

Take time for yourself

This is so important. I preach this to people all the time, yet I always seem to forget to do it for myself.

I regularly take time away from Mr. Devious to do my own thing, and him his own thing. It is nice to have our space and do things alone. It gives us something to talk about when we come back together.

And it is so important in D/s relationships as well. Sometimes it is hard to allow for real life when you get wrapped up in the fantasy of an online relationships especially.

Thank you for the reminder.
  7. Old Comment

No. You are not punching above your weight.

I wanted to rate this writing but it wouldn't let me. So I'm just going to say this and the other one are good writings.
  8. Old Comment

Jenna <3

Oh my, this is so sad. Rest in peace.
  9. Old Comment

Well that was f***ing stupid!

"when" I did it... the thought process was more along the lines of...

"Holy sweet effing Jesus that burns, oh christ that burns, ow, ow, ow, ow! Stupid stupid stupid, where'd that Kettle get flung to? Ow!" *hops around in agony*.
  10. Old Comment

Well, I will admit, I laughed. For one, I've never in my life heard of a flying ant, and also I could see the thught process that went through your head when you did it. Hope your hand gets better babe!
  11. Old Comment

I hate 'em too... I hate them more now... and I've got a wrestling show to referee in a week's time, so hopefully the hand will heal enough to not hurt everytime I hit the mat otherwise... "one, ARGH! two ARGH!" each fall will really suck.
  12. Old Comment

Well, at least they died?
    Gosh I hate flying ants.
    xD
  13. Old Comment

Flame or not flame, that is the question.

Thanks, at least one person found it funny. If even one person out of a thousand find it funny, I'm happy that way (that and if I aimed higher I'd be disappointed )
  14. Old Comment

Flame or not flame, that is the question.

I thought it was funny anyway, it didn't really seem like a cruel remark, more like a joke. But I guess people may see things differently.
  15. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Well I don't like Brad Pitt at all.. so I guess I'd choose the other even tho I have no idea who they are. The link didn't work for me.
  16. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Well, I wasn't being wholely serious (I found a good excuse to steal a joke and used it... I'm like Peter Kay... If he had been entertaining I may have used him as my example ).

But I do find the personality/makes you laugh thing to be wrong, because you'd not give them a chance generally speaking as you'd approach the guy who looks best first, get talking with him, and ignore the less good looking friend beside him anyway. Sure there is the smaller group who do follow that view, but in general the looks are what draw you in, so a great looking guy with even the smallest amount of personality might wind up with plenty of girls fawning over him, while the ugly bastard at the back of the room who's shy as well would be lucky to find a single girl. No matter how great his personality once you got to know him.
  17. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Looks are important, in a bar obviously the more attractive one is going to catch your eye first, but if you were talk to them and get to know them slightly, then I would definately go for the guy with the better personality and sense of humour even if he wasn't the most attractive.
  18. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Gordon Brown doesn't have a good personality.
    Like personally I am in love with Seth Rogen, who someone in the chat implied it was impossible because he was fat. (Stupid)
    But if someones funny I don't care. I'm love people who can make me laugh.
    And that Ken Dodd geezer is taking it a step too far, and he's old.
  19. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Well just so ya know... here's a link to a picture of Ken Dodd (If we use that route, which I admit was the original Jasper Carrott joke :P) - http://www.virginmedia.com/images/ke...urance-431.jpg
  20. Old Comment

Okay girls...

I'd definately go with the one that could put a smile on my face ._.
  21. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Okay, try Ken Dodd :P
  22. Old Comment

Okay girls...

Gordon Brown isn't exactly the best example considering he is a buffoon.