Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Many Uses for Lube

Posted 01-09-2019 at 10:04 AM by Butterfly

Some of you may remember that Mr. Devious and I ordered some lube in the summer. However, what we did not expect was to receive an entire CASE! of lube. If you want to have a laugh, you can read my blog about it here.

I recently created a thread asking for inspiration for some blog topics. Pariahterror suggested that I write a blog with all of the ways that you can use lube. So here it is:

* Slip & Slide: Get a big tarp and lube it up and then run and slide.
* Help get a zipper unstuck, especially if there is something delicate stuck in it, like foreskin *winces*
* You can use lube as an oil on your boobs or butt to make it look all shiny and pretty.
* Lube can come in handy when you get your cock stuck somewhere that you shouldn't have stuck it (ie the vacuum hose)
* Flavored lube can be used as lipgloss
* When you are playing hide and seek and want to try and fit into a really tight space.
* Tame your frizzy hair
* Lube wrestling: Fill a little pool with lube and then wrestle your opponent while trying to stay standing.
* Use as shave gel
* Practical jokes: put lube on a door knob and watch somebody try to open it
* Lube bath!
* Quiet a squeaky door
* Help to fit into your leather pants or jeans after too much holiday feasting
* Stop constipation - lube enema anybody?
* I will definitely be bringing lube when I give birth!
* Prevent burglaries - home alone style!
* Make a skating rink in your house without ice
* Stop your bed from squeaking during sex
* Release it from your car when being chased by the police
* Lube fight! If waterguns weren't already fun enough
* Put a large container of lube where your sub can see it as you ask them to bend over and get ready to be tortured. Might cause some nervous butterflies!
* Hand jobs, blow jobs, boob jobs ...
* Cover a ball in lube and play "slippery ball"
* Fill water balloons with lube and throw them off your roof at people you don't like
* Use lube to help stuff more things under your bed or in your closet when you are supposed to be cleaning up

and finally ...

SEX, SEX, (all of the) SEX!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1523 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    May I add: stuff a condom with lube and try a "jelly fuck" trying not to make it explode?
  2. Old Comment
    Those are some excellent ideas!
    I should have thought of this when I actually did have my penis in the vacuum hose!
  3. Old Comment
    Adding a bit of lube in to your bubble bath helps the bubbles last longer. This was a bit of wisdom imparted to me by a girl I once used to love. You can also add it to a soap mixture (the best is dishwasher detergent and lube) for those soap bubble blowing expeditions in summer.