Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Sex in the Barn

Posted 06-08-2016 at 12:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was Sam’s graduation. I had a great time watching his school’s graduation and taking pictures with Sam and a few others people that I have grew familiar with from his school since meeting Sam. Anyway, on such a special night, I wanted to make sure to give Sam a night that he and I won’t forget for a very long time. We had sex on my graduation night and I wanted to return the favor but make it more memorable, rather than the sex we had had in Sam’s bedroom on my graduation night. After the graduation ceremony was over, I went with Sam and his newly graduated friends out to dinner and by the time we had got back to his house, it was almost midnight. Sam didn’t show a sign of being tired and nor did I. His mother was in bed but his father was still awake and watching TV in the living room. I had been extremely horny every since we had left the restaurant and I quickly suggested to Sam that we go outside and watch the horses. He nodded and we changed out of our nice clothes to farm clothes before heading out to the horse stable. Both horses were inside the stable lying down so we leaned against the fence and watched them for awhile, taking in the beautiful night. After a few minutes, I leaned over and kissed him, whispering “Let’s have sex”. He showed the same desire as I did in his eyes and he simply shook his head and said we can’t with his parent’s home. Presented with the opportunity, I grabbed hold of his hand and told him to follow me as I leaped of the fence and pulled on his hand until he gratefully followed me with a smile. I pulled him all the way around the barn and to the back. In the back of the barn was what Sam called the “Free-stall barn” where the dry cows stayed. It wasn’t really a barn, rather a large shed. It was a nice night out and all the cows were locked from the barn to stay in the pasture, leaving us with an empty barn. With my pink rubber boots, I crawled under the electric fence, splashing through the sloppy manure to the barn gate. Once I got to the barn gate, I turned back to Sam who was stepping over the electric fence, giving me a quizzical but naughty look. I smiled back at him and unlatched the chance from the metal gate and swung it open just enough to sneak inside. The barn was much smaller than the main barn. In the center, it had a ditch that collected the manure but the cement pit was surrounded by roughly twenty or thirty stalls. The stalls were large, larger than the stalls inside the barn and much more comfy. Instead of having straw on the beds, each stall was covered with a few feet of sand. When I first entered the barn, I was a little grossed out. They entire place reeked of manure, manure covered the entire cement flooring and there were flies and small bugs all over. This only aroused me more, it made me dripping wet, my pulse slowly began to rise. I would prefer to have sex in a clean place but something about how naughty and how dirty this was just spiked my arousal and I slowly began to drift into a sexual haze as I began to strip. I stepped up into a stall near the door and turned to Sam who was ankle deep in manure smiling at me. Teasingly, I began to pull of my shirt, tossing it onto the soft sand. My bra quickly joined the shirt. Despite being a warm night, my body was immediately covered in small goose bumps as my nipples hardened. Trying to be as sexually teasing as I could, I slipped both the rubber boots off, followed by my socks. Rather than looking intimate, I probably looked like a complete goof but I continued trying to tease Sam, enticing him by slowly slipping a hand into both sides of the sweatpants and pulling them down. With my pants joining my shirt and bra, Sam remained motionless, ankle deep in the manure just watching me, smiling, laughing. At last, I teased Sam some more, wiggling my black panties down my legs where they joined the heap of clothing at my side.

Naked at last, Sam finally moved, taking a few steps towards me and stepping up into the stall, out of the manure. He wrapped a strong arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. He looked me into my eyes, both of our eyes filled with lust as our lips locked and kissed for a few seconds before he released me, taking a step back as he scrambled with his jeans. After unclasping his belt and unzipping his jeans, he pulled them down to his knees. It was my turn to watch. My heart fluttered as he tugged on his boxers, this time teasing me. The bulge was evident in his boxers and I bit my bottom lip as I watched him tug on the boxers, inch by inch removing them before the bulge was released and he slid the boxers down to his knees. He was already hard and I could feel my body grow tense, my breathing shorten, and my entire body flutter with excitement as he stepped back towards me. MY body grew even more anxious and stiff as his gentle, rough hand touched my waist. My body quickly relaxed as his hand traveled across my body, feeling each breasts, my belly, and finally to my most sensitive, intimate area. Touching my clit, I bucked my head back and moaned, pushing away from him. Now, I was lost in a trace. It was as though I was possessed. Quickly, I lay down in the soft, cold sand. Lying on my back with my legs spread, my hair covered in sand, Sam knelt between my legs, pressing his hard cock against my clit which sent a jolt of pleasure throughout my body, causing me to moan yet again and buck my head further into the soft sand. He was just as anxious as I was, rubbing his cock up and down my wet mound, coating his tip in my slick sex before he pushed it inside me, parting my labia. I sank my head deeper into the sand as he pushed deeper inside me, moaning and closing my eyes. My toes dug deep into the sand, followed by my hands as Sam pushed deeper inside me. I was lost at sea. My mind was drifting through the sexual waves that crashed at my shoreline and it was overloading on different emotions. I was going crazy as I engulfed every bit of pleasure but at the same time, I was worrying. I was worrying what Sam was thinking. Did he think it was weird? Did he like it? Again, my mind was playing games with me but I tried to block the thoughts out and just accept the pleasure that pounded away at me. With my eyes closed, I lost track of reality. I forgot where I was and I was absorbed by the pleasure that radiated through my body. Within minutes of passionate sex in a barn, I could feel Sam slowing down, his breathing shortening, his body tensing, as he approached climax. Hearing this triggered something inside me and hearing Sam let out a soft grunt as he pulled out flipped the switch on me. As soon as he pulled out, I felt my entire body tense before it bucked backwards, sinking deeper into the sand and I reached climax at the same time as Sam’s cum dripped onto my stomach. Nearly out of breath, I sat up as Sam pulled his pants up and sat down in the stall next to me. He was smiling but looking off into the distance, outside the barn. I kissed him on the neck and lay my head on his shoulder, looking off into the distance with him. For awhile, we remained silent, kissing every now and then but we stared aimlessly off into the stars, my mind still drifting as I snapped back to reality to what I had just done. After a few minutes, I dressed and we went back inside to shower.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1329 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very kinky my friend. I'm so thrilled with your naughty tale. As one who grew up on a farm, your descriptions were both vivid and very real. I'm even more thrilled that the effective than it had on you was so positive.

It is good practice to move your significant other into a less vanilla world! I loved it all. Thanks for sharing!
  2. Old Comment
    Princess,
    You truly did make Sam's graduation something that will last his whole life. It will be something that he will remember and will bring that bright smile in his memory. The beauty of how that night was in that barn. Those thoughts as he thinks about that night, coming to an end.
    Great Memories!
    Daddy!