Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What makes my slaves

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 03:58 AM by CSasha

Inspired by Clever_one's recent blog entry, I'd like to talk a bit what I expect from my slaves.

First of all: a tiny bit of manners. I am lacking manners myself, but if you just PM me and directly request to be my slave, maybe even without a hello, line breaks, punctuation, you are just not fit to be my slave. At least, not yet.

Second: I love literate people. You don't have to read any tiny bit I have written, but you have to be willing to read. I don't want to be anyone's...
Oracle
Old

Admonition from Top to Bottom. Chapter four. About Signs

Posted 05-16-2015 at 04:31 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Today you will listen standing.
Signs that you wear, have a meaning and obey the rules as well as you obey me, and as well as your existence has meaning.
Many people refer very superficially to signs; either rushing to buy them either not giving them great value. In fact, the signs are secondary to the power and meaningful only for the knowledgeable that distinguish them from the crowd slave girl. However, signs are able to change your destiny and themselves they are not random either in...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter three. Punishment.

Posted 05-11-2015 at 02:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:46 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Bare your ass, girl. It is a pity that you can not adore the patterned traces on it, though you know, take advantage of a mirror ...
The image of the penalty is always hanging over our relationship, is not it? Sometime this image is for you eclipsed everything else and has been the essence of the relationship. Today you already to discern when I punish you, and when I hurting you for pleasure, but still can not properly ask for punishment.
In fact, this behavior stems from carelessness...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Admonition from top to bottom. Chapter one. The nature of the relationships

Posted 05-09-2015 at 10:23 AM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 05-16-2015 at 02:48 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Come and sit down at my feet, pet. Today, before the end of this conversation, I'll let you ask questions without prior request. Someday you'll have to decide to become someone's slave. If you have, of course, a lot of courage and desire. Often it seems that these two qualities of soul enough to become a slave girl, but it's not quite so. I often think that the main role in taking on the status of play ambition or laziness, one of two things.

What distinguishes a good slave? The desire...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Cruelty, as a form of love ..."

Posted 01-01-2015 at 06:03 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Remember my girl...
Remember roses with thorns cut out for you to avoid injury your fingers, and cuts on your forearm when the blood flow down from them in thin streams.
Remember melted, slightly cool ice cream in your favorite cafe and burning wax, which painted on your back.
Remember how I carry you in my arms when you hit the knee and how you rubbed them to blood, not having the right rise on your feet. Remember how to caress your breasts so desired linen silk, and how tormented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First time sex, girl?

Posted 01-26-2014 at 01:45 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Do not think yourself as silly, its not.
Do not do anything you do not feel comfortable with. Keep your curiousity and try out what you like and what you do not like.
Do not think it about how to do, just relax and do what is most pleasurable and lustfull to you. It will come all naturally.
I bet you do not think that much when you masturbate. you just do what feels best. thats how you should deal with sex anyway.
Dont feel bad letting the guy work on you. Many guys like...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Inner Ring of the Seventh Circle

Posted 01-26-2014 at 01:27 PM by vladimir_bz_lion
Updated 01-27-2014 at 03:51 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

every now and then I get asks from girls who want their partners to be more dominate and rough during sex.
of course the best way is to talk it over. some might not dare to speak about their needs.
here are some suggestions for those girls who want to get a little feel without exposing their submissive needs:

get yourself little challenges on the whole
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized