Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
My Submission to Asslvr
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Kink Convention Part 1

Posted 08-02-2018 at 01:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-02-2018 at 07:45 PM by Butterfly

One of my bucket list items has been to attend a kink convention. Earlier this year, I was trying to arrange a getDare getTogether with some of my long term getDare friends. When I approached IHeartFun, she suggested that we should all try to meet at a kink convention in Ohio in July. Mr. Devious and I both loved the idea and it didn't take long for us to start planning.

We were all lucky enough to get tickets and a room in the host hotel, so we just had to worry about getting there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180727_212803.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	642  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Loophole Jumping Butterbrat

Posted 07-24-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a self proclaimed brat! I don't really think that it is a secret. I am proud to be a brat! I tend to get a lot of questions from people about my brattiness. People want to know why I brat or what it is that I do to be bratty. Well this blog is going to help explain! I have asked Icemaiden, the brattiest person I know, to help me as well! Her writing will be in pink and mine is in blue.

THE STIGMA

I think some people see the title “Brat” and they automatically think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My Mental Health and D/s

Posted 07-23-2018 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Since my mental health was recently mentioned by a concerned member of this community, I thought I would write this blog to help alleviate any concerns, and maybe shed some light on my mental health and how it effects my D/s relationships.

I am a fairly open person. I have over 320 blogs posted on getDare and they range from kinky reports to romantic/sweet love notes to my husband/Dom. It includes tales of my little adventures, and lists of toys and tasks that I want to do. You can read
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm Update 2

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My new years resolution for 2018 was to cum once a day (on average). If I were to fall behind, I wanted to try my best to catch up each week.

I am now six months into my goal and time for another update. You can read my update for the first quarter here.

These past three months have definitely been an improvement on the first three. I am still in a lot of pain from my car accident, but it is getting more manageable. I feel as though I am still grieving, but it is getting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	April.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	631   Click image for larger version

Name:	May.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	632   Click image for larger version

Name:	June.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	633  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Zappity Zap Zap *scream*

Posted 07-04-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Mr. Devious and I have been working our way through my kinky bucket list. It has been a lot of fun, and we really like being able to get you all involved too. We posted a poll back in April asking for your help deciding what we should do next and you all chose ... *drum roll* ... FEAR PLAY!!!!

For those that aren't sure, fear play is the act of using your fears to elicit a sexual response.

For a long time, the thought of facing certain fears, without being in control, has
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A Subby Task - Report

Posted 06-22-2018 at 05:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly

Today I was given a task by Mr. Devious and Grandmasterflash:

Quote:
For your first orgasm, you have to do some edges before you're allowed it. I think a good number is 10. You should do those using your satisfier penguin. Whilst you do those edges, you should have on your nipple suckers. Once you've done that, you have to blindfold yourself, and bring yourself to orgasm using the cruved glass dildo and the little bullet vibe.
I laid down in my bed, applied the nipple suckers
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Four Years

Posted 06-19-2018 at 02:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly

4 years
48 months
209 weeks
1461 days
35,064 hours
2,103,195 minutes
126,227, 704 seconds
1 amazing man

Four years ago, my life changed. When I received that first message from Mr. Devious on June 19, 2014, I knew right away that he was special. I guess we can't call it love at first sight, because we never did see each other that first day, and really, neither of us was looking for a relationship. But I could instantly tell that he was...
A Butterfly Princess <3